Vampire LARP at WillyCon

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2003
      Dear Vampire: the Masquerade LARPers,
      At WillyCon this coming weekend, on Friday and
      Saturday nights, on the campus of Wayne State
      University in Wayne, Nebraska, there will be a
      Vampire: the Masquerade LARP. You can check on times
      and place by using a Web search engine and typing in
      "WillyCon". As at all cons there is an admission fee,
      but we have been told that there are discounts for
      groups, so be sure you bring your VerminCon blue
      membership ticket/card. Extra cards will be available.
      (Hint to Corey to have several extra blue cards with
      you).
      The storyline will continue from the regular Siouxland
      by Night story, with a few added plot twists.
      I would also like to see some Mentoring (similar to
      what Six Stones does) so we can help any new players
      from Wayne State who want to try their hand at
      improvisational theatre in the vampire genre'. New
      Vitae is always welcome. *chuckle*
      I will have lots of character sheets available for new
      players.
      I plan on being in Wayne Nebraska mid-afternoon on
      Friday, to scout out the site and see how we can best
      utilize the space and try to scarf up an HQ room.
      We will probably be playing all over the Con site, so
      maintaining the masquerade is of course paramount. We
      will try to begin at about 8:00pm or so, after their
      opening ceremonies are completed.
      See you there.
      If you wish to help as a Narrator or Mentor a reply to
      that effect would be appreciated.
      Respectfully yours,
      Alan Richards
      Toreador Elder and Justicar