Bobbles

  • Haley Jones
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
      I don't know who exactly was making the bobbleheads, but I just need to
      confirm I'll have a few boxes for my book signing next weekend. And I'd
      like to preview them as well, of course. See everyone then!

      -Haley Jones

    • Michael Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2003
        I was working with Mr Legget on getting these together, I should have some with me when I come to the meeting in vermillion.
            Yours in service and work,
            Director Owen Benton of the Benton Sanitrium for the Crimnally insane
            PhD, Psycology, Assi. Degree ParaPsycology, Misktonic U.