Oh dear God

  • Cullen Trey
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
      If this is the same woman that I met in Russia all those years
      back, then Constance you and I have some issues to discuss. as for
      when, depends on whether I see you in Des Moines or not.
      I must say that I am glad to be back from Vegas where I made a
      small, but important, trip to see Jazz. And if the other Gangrels in
      the city would get a hold of me it would be appriciated. I do want
      to discuss the position of the clan on a few topics. If my honorable
      Justicar would like to join the discussion, I would be honored. I
      would like the McCormicks to get a hold of me for more in depth
      discussions if they are able.
      But I have said my piece.

      Cullen L. Trey ~scourge
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 2, 2002
        Interesting, since you are in TORPOR! I am sure Jazz
        was very hapy to see your TORPORed corpse. She does
        have some strange ideas about playing with dead men.
        After all, she married me. *chuckle*
        As Always I Remain,
        Your Most Humble and Obedient Servant,
        Alan Richards
        Toreador Elder and Justicar
        Siouxland by Night Storyteller
        NOTE to the Kindred: Please ignore the rantings of one
        Cullen Trey, as he is in Torpor but our thoughts go
        out to him. *chuckle*
        --- Cullen Trey <Christopher_Barnard@...>
        wrote:

        > If this is the same woman that I met in Russia all
        > those years
        > back, then Constance you and I have some issues to
        > discuss. as for
        > when, depends on whether I see you in Des Moines or
        > not.
        > I must say that I am glad to be back from Vegas
        > where I made a
        > small, but important, trip to see Jazz. And if the
        > other Gangrels in
        > the city would get a hold of me it would be
        > appriciated. I do want
        > to discuss the position of the clan on a few topics.
        > If my honorable
        > Justicar would like to join the discussion, I would
        > be honored. I
        > would like the McCormicks to get a hold of me for
        > more in depth
        > discussions if they are able.
        > But I have said my piece.
        >
        > Cullen L. Trey ~scourge

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Haley Jones
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 3, 2002
          Russia? Wow...I've been all over these states. (Tends to happen when you
          are deemed "illegal"...) But I've never been over seas! Perhaps an amply
          funded vacation is warranted? *grin*
          As for Vegas...been there, done that. Shame I wasn't allowed to leave the
          apartment very much. From my window I remember seeing a lot of funny
          characters, and a lot of bright lights. Maybe this is prompt for yet
          another vacation? I want to walk more than 20 feet in Vegas. Why is it do
          important that I stay inside from a TOWN??
          Cullen...that name sounds familiar. Funny, I don't remember you being a
          Gangrel...or do I have my names mixed around again? *snicker* That happens
          ALL the time.
          And if that one McCormick guy is reading this, can I PLEASE know why I need
          a flat head and no teeth?? That is REALLY bugging me, and you said it in
          JANUARY!

          -Haley Jones, NOT involved in the War of the Roses.
          "It's better to light a candle, than to curse the darkness".
          -Chinese Proverb

          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 3, 2002
            Ummmmm, Haley dear, Cullen never wrote that message
            remember? He's in Torpor. It (the message) doesn't
            exist, therefore you didn't read anything about Las
            Vegas or Russia. You aren't eharing things in your
            head are you?
            --- Haley Jones <Hale_Bopp411@...> wrote:
            > Russia? Wow...I've been all over these states.
            > (Tends to happen when you
            > are deemed "illegal"...) But I've never been over
            > seas! Perhaps an amply
            > funded vacation is warranted? *grin*
            > As for Vegas...been there, done that. Shame I
            > wasn't allowed to leave the
            > apartment very much. From my window I remember
            > seeing a lot of funny
            > characters, and a lot of bright lights. Maybe this
            > is prompt for yet
            > another vacation? I want to walk more than 20 feet
            > in Vegas. Why is it do
            > important that I stay inside from a TOWN??
            > Cullen...that name sounds familiar. Funny, I don't
            > remember you being a
            > Gangrel...or do I have my names mixed around again?
            > *snicker* That happens
            > ALL the time.
            > And if that one McCormick guy is reading this, can I
            > PLEASE know why I need
            > a flat head and no teeth?? That is REALLY bugging
            > me, and you said it in
            > JANUARY!
            >
            > -Haley Jones, NOT involved in the War of the Roses.
            > "It's better to light a candle, than to curse the
            > darkness".
            > -Chinese Proverb
            >

            > > If this is the same woman that I met in Russia
            > all those years
            > >back, then Constance you and I have some issues to
            > discuss. as for
            > >when, depends on whether I see you in Des Moines or
            > not.
            > > I must say that I am glad to be back from Vegas
            > where I made a
            > >small, but important, trip to see Jazz. And if the
            > other Gangrels in
            > >the city would get a hold of me it would be
            > appriciated. I do want
            > >to discuss the position of the clan on a few
            > topics. If my honorable
            > >Justicar would like to join the discussion, I would
            > be honored. I
            > >would like the McCormicks to get a hold of me for
            > more in depth
            > >discussions if they are able.
            > > But I have said my piece.
            > >
            > > Cullen L. Trey ~scourge

            http://sbc.yahoo.com
          • Miranda
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 3, 2002
              (ooc)
              *ROFL* Okay, I'm sorry!! Seems that my email's been on the fritz.
              I'm getting select messages and to different accounts!!
              -Miranda

            • Cullen Trey
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 8, 2002
                Yes to those that read this, Cullen is still in torpor. however due
                to working with him, I know what his takes are on the world and those
                he knows in it. the last time "he" wrote, it was I that carried on
                the wishes that he had left with us, and in reguards to the woman,
                Constance, he had met here and told the rest of his team about her,
                and that he wanted do exchange words with her if she ever was
                around. Sorry for the deceite but I thought it would hold more
                weight if you all knew it was his wishes rather than just just a
                message from him by way of one of his Mercs.

                Servant and Merc. of Cullen L. Trey.~ghoul
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 8, 2002
                  That's why Ghouls have such a bad reputation in
                  vampire society, Mr. Merc.
                  Still, you did clear up the information regarding
                  Cullen Trey being in Torpor.
                  It would have been best if you announced your
                  "position" from the get go....and perhaps you would
                  develop the reputation of my faithful retainer, Jakov.
                  Think about meeting him in DesMoines and I am sure you
                  will receive much erudite instruction and elucidation.
                  wrote:
                  > Yes to those that read this, Cullen is still in
                  > torpor. however due
                  > to working with him, I know what his takes are on
                  > the world and those
                  > he knows in it. the last time "he" wrote, it was I
                  > that carried on
                  > the wishes that he had left with us, and in reguards
                  > to the woman,
                  > Constance, he had met here and told the rest of his
                  > team about her,
                  > and that he wanted do exchange words with her if she
                  > ever was
                  > around. Sorry for the deceite but I thought it
                  > would hold more
                  > weight if you all knew it was his wishes rather than
                  > just just a
                  > message from him by way of one of his Mercs.
                  >
                  > Servant and Merc. of Cullen L. Trey.~ghoul

                  http://faith.yahoo.com
                • Haley Jones
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 8, 2002
                    HA! I'M NOT ALL THE WAY CRAZY! HA!
                    Silly ghouls. They can never live up to Jakov...
                    (just don't offer him lemonade, I think he's allergic)
                    -Haley
                    "Warning: Vapor Harmful. Contains 1,1, Difluoroethane 75-37-6."
                    -CRC Duster Can
                    Let's see who really reads these things...:P

                    >From: "Cullen Trey" <Christopher_Barnard@...>
                    >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
                    >Subject: [slaa] Re: Oh dear God
                    >Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:54:12 -0000
                    >
                    >Yes to those that read this, Cullen is still in torpor. however due
                    >to working with him, I know what his takes are on the world and those
                    >he knows in it. the last time "he" wrote, it was I that carried on
                    >the wishes that he had left with us, and in reguards to the woman,
                    >Constance, he had met here and told the rest of his team about her,
                    >and that he wanted do exchange words with her if she ever was
                    >around. Sorry for the deceite but I thought it would hold more
                    >weight if you all knew it was his wishes rather than just just a
                    >message from him by way of one of his Mercs.
                    >
                    > Servant and Merc. of Cullen L. Trey.~ghoul

                  • Constance Montgomery
                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 14, 2002
                      My dear boy,
                      I was unaware that my dearest Cullen was residing in this City. When I read the first letter that was sent I thought that it was a joke of some sort, but now that I have discovered that my dearest is in Torpor I am quite distraught. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING that you need in order to help him. I am most willing to give freely of what I have inorder to help him. He is very dear to me. Please contact me as soon as is possible so that I may be made fully aware of his current condition.
                      Thank you and may the Gods be with you......

                      Constance Caroline Montgomery,
                      Clan Toreador
                      Coluratura Soprano, San Francisco Opera

                      �It is the voice we communicate with, the voice which utters the words we seek to impress on men's minds, the voice which evokes emotional response; tears, laughter, sense. Your voice is the most important, most complex, most amazing instrument of all. And if you cannot use that voice properly, effectively, you might as well go back to whatever insignificant hold you came from.�
                      -Anne McCaffery
                      Dragonsinger

                      --- message from "Cullen Trey" <Christopher_Barnard@...> attached:

                      Sanguinus Curae - the Vampire: the Masquerade resource site.
                      http://www.sanguinus.com/

                      Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 14, 2002
                        Constance: who are you sending this message to?
                        DG
                        --- Constance Montgomery <constance@...>
                        wrote:
                        > My dear boy,
                        > I was unaware that my dearest Cullen was residing in
                        > this City. When I read the first letter that was
                        > sent I thought that it was a joke of some sort, but
                        > now that I have discovered that my dearest is in
                        > Torpor I am quite distraught. Please let me know if
                        > there is ANYTHING that you need in order to help
                        > him. I am most willing to give freely of what I
                        > have inorder to help him. He is very dear to me.
                        > Please contact me as soon as is possible so that I
                        > may be made fully aware of his current condition.
                        > Thank you and may the Gods be with you......
                        >
                        > Constance Caroline Montgomery,
                        > Clan Toreador
                        > Coluratura Soprano, San Francisco Opera
                        >
                        > �It is the voice we communicate with, the voice
                        > which utters the words we seek to impress on men's
                        > minds, the voice which evokes emotional response;
                        > tears, laughter, sense. Your voice is the most
                        > important, most complex, most amazing instrument of
                        > all. And if you cannot use that voice properly,
                        > effectively, you might as well go back to whatever
                        > insignificant hold you came from.�
                        > -Anne McCaffery
                        > Dragonsinger
                        >

                        > --- message from "Cullen Trey"
                        > <Christopher_Barnard@...> attached:

                        > Sanguinus Curae - the Vampire: the Masquerade
                        > resource site.
                        > http://www.sanguinus.com/

                        > Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get
                        > you@... w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more!
                        > http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
                        >

                        > ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
                        > To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
                        > From: "Cullen Trey"
                        > <Christopher_Barnard@...>
                        > Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:54:12 -0000
                        > Subject: [slaa] Re: Oh dear God

                        <HR>

                        <tt>
                        Yes to those that read this, Cullen is still in
                        torpor.  however due <BR>
                        to working with him, I know what his takes are on the
                        world and those <BR>
                        he knows in it.  the last time "he"
                        wrote, it was I that carried on <BR>
                        the wishes that he had left with us, and in reguards
                        to the woman, <BR>
                        Constance, he had met here and told the rest of his
                        team about her, <BR>
                        and that he wanted do exchange words with her if she
                        ever was <BR>
                        around.  Sorry for the deceite but I thought it
                        would hold more <BR>
                        weight if you all knew it was his wishes rather than
                        just just a <BR>
                        message from him by way of one of his Mercs.<BR>
                        <BR>
                            Servant and Merc. of Cullen L.
                        Trey.~ghoul<BR>
                        <BR>
                        </tt>

                        <tt>Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the <a
                        href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo! Terms
                        of Service</a>.</tt>

                        http://faith.yahoo.com
                      • Constance Montgomery
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 15, 2002
                          --- David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:
                          >"Constance: who are you sending this message to?
                          >DG"
                          Why to Cullen's ghouls of course.....
                          Sorry for the confusion.