No Subject

  • Josh Huls
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 15, 2002
      When will the next gathering be???

      Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?

      - Paul Severe

    • Haley Jones
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
        Yes, yes...when will the next gathering be? I bought a new dress...and I
        have some glittery stuff...and...NEW SHOES!
        I heard something about Des Moines having something going on, but Sioux
        Falls? Who would want to go up to that little hole in the ground to see
        Talina's pride of perfection? Ha, not me. I'm going to go shopping, you
        guys keep me updated!

        A Bientot!
        -Haley Jones, Clan Toreador
        "I lift my heart as spring lifts up
        A yellow daisy to the rain;
        My heart will be a lovely cup
        Altho' it holds but pain.
        For I shall learn from flower and leaf
        That color every drop they hold,
        To change the lifeless wine of grief
        To living gold."

        >From: "Josh Huls" <Paul_Severe@...>
        >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [slaa] No Subject
        >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:51:22 -0500
        >
        >When will the next gathering be???
        >

        >Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
        >

        >- Paul Severe

      • Paul Severe
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
          HOLE IN THE GROUND?!

          You better watch you mouth, little girl or you may find it separated from
          your little body! You better apologize before the next meeting, because I
          take GREAT offense to that.

          Paul Severe
          Nosferatu Primogen

          PS: Watch your back Little Miss Haley, you don't know what lurks in the
          shadow!

          >From: "Haley Jones" <Hale_Bopp411@...>
          >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: Re: [slaa] No Subject
          >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:40:34 -0500
          >
          >Yes, yes...when will the next gathering be? I bought a new dress...and I
          >have some glittery stuff...and...NEW SHOES!
          >I heard something about Des Moines having something going on, but Sioux
          >Falls? Who would want to go up to that little hole in the ground to see
          >Talina's pride of perfection? Ha, not me. I'm going to go shopping, you
          >guys keep me updated!
          >
          >A Bientot!
          >-Haley Jones, Clan Toreador
          >"I lift my heart as spring lifts up
          >A yellow daisy to the rain;
          >My heart will be a lovely cup
          >Altho' it holds but pain.
          >For I shall learn from flower and leaf
          >That color every drop they hold,
          >To change the lifeless wine of grief
          >To living gold."
          >

          > >From: "Josh Huls" <Paul_Severe@...>
          > >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
          > >Subject: [slaa] No Subject
          > >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:51:22 -0500
          > >
          > >When will the next gathering be???
          > >

          > >Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
          > >

          > >- Paul Severe

          > >Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

        • Michael Martin
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
            Gentleman,
            Sir please, She may not know what lurks in the shadow, but rest assure that
            she needs not fear it. Haley, of Clan Toreador, ward of Justicar Alan
            Richards last time I checked. She is still young Primogen, give her time.
            Miss Haley, please be careful what you say about other peoples homes. Some
            of them take it quite badly. Please take care of what you say.
            As for the rest of the area, I know that there is a meeting coming up in Des
            Moines like the dear Haley said. I don't belive I will be able to make it to
            that meeting, but I understand Director Benton will be doing his best to get
            there. I hope all of you can keep the Masqurade. It makes my life so much
            easier.
            John Legget
            Reporter, Sioux City Journal.
            Ghoul

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
              I'm just saying it's a small city. I thought the analogy would be
              flattering to someone such as yourself. Perhaps I am wrong. At least now I
              know someone who needs anger management classes, and isn't Brujah. I'm not
              afraid of the shadows, and thank you for the inspiration. Here is a great
              poem based on that thought:

              Shadow
              If it won't leave me alone it's no surprise that I'm shrill
              but to no avail, my shadow follows me still.
              When sunlight reveals my frown, that only fills it with glee.
              Yet on a moonlit night it never fails to locate me.
              Until my shadow appears the only thing that is true
              appearing in a flash on any wall within view.

              But increasingly I realise that it is pleasing after all
              to have such a constant companion, then I recall
              that the only times my shadow has left me alone
              have been the darkest times that I have known.
              And so it fills me with delight to have my shadow about
              for it completes my world, without a doubt.

              Look for it in my upcoming book, "The Moon's Eclipse." Coming out next
              January!

              -Haley Jones
              Prided Toreador

              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                You are sure on the up and up! Did you buy a copy of my book? I don't
                think you did! Rest assured, I still have one for you, and I will give you
                a discount too for such kind words to a young kindred in your society. For
                this email, I think I will enlighten you all with one of my favorite poems
                from my days in Chicago.

                7 Years Old

                The sky was blue, like sapphires, like my favourite cup, like the blood in
                my veins.
                And we lay on the grass, serene and divine
                While the sun beat down its endless rays of maternal love.
                She told me that she was once seven years old.
                And I didn't argue, because I thought it was pretty likely.
                She named the trees, told me a funny story about the leaves,
                And how they are always fighting, but never fall out.
                The grass tickled my bare arms, playful but a little annoying
                And I watched her making daisy chains,
                Worrying that her fair skin would get burnt.
                We talked about bodies and how they get in the way.
                We looked into each other's souls instead and saw bright lights.
                I told her about the castle that had once been here,
                And said I sometimes still felt the vibrations.
                But she just laughed and her voice floated
                Along with the dandelion seeds we had made wishes on.
                The traffic is so loud now,
                And this cement wall so cold.
                I'm lying here thinking about her,
                And how she was once seven years old.

                -Haley Jones
                ~Don't sit and the dark and read.~

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                  The next vampire LARP will be in DesMoines at Fields
                  of Honor, the third weekend of October. I have written
                  to White Wolf for convention/event support and
                  hopefully they will do so. Two weekends later in Sioux
                  City at the Game Day at the Marina Inn, Saturday
                  November 2nd will be another vampire LARP.
                  DG
                  --- Josh Huls <Paul_Severe@...> wrote:
                  > When will the next gathering be???
                  >

                  > Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
                  >

                  > - Paul Severe

                  Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
                  http://news.yahoo.com
                • Paul Severe
                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                    You know, not all Nosferatu live in discease ridden sewers, hell if I were
                    in the states right now I would show more untruths about my clan.

                    Anyway, I caught a few leads on Ms. Knight, rumors around St Louis, told
                    that the hunters don't have her, And as of right now I following up another
                    rumor that she was searching for 'something(my sources aren't clear).' Right
                    now I am sending this from Paris, looking for a clue or two, seeing if the
                    elder Nosferatu have any info. I will check back if I find anything.

                    Paul Severe

                    PS:

                    For your information i did buy a copy of your latest book in vermillion ealy
                    this year, I will admit it it was great

                    The best toilet paper money can buy!

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 17, 2002
                      Sorry if I'm not better exposed to those sort of things. You'll have to
                      give me a tour sometime, I'm always eager to learn. Most likely you have
                      myths about every clan that you believe too, dear Paul.

                      I remember you buying my book. Pay attention to page 34, it may help you.

                      I hope we find Jenai soon...I miss her!!

                      -Haley Jones
                      Hmm...I think I'll start giving tidbits of my poems instead of the whole
                      thing....make you guys want the book, not just to copy and paste the whole
                      thing from my emails!!!! ;)

                      Alone Unless...
                      by Haley Jones

                      Held close at night.
                      Deaths tight grip come to visit,
                      Till the pale light of dawn
                      Scares the visitor away.

                    • operabutterfly
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 17, 2002
                        Paul,
                        I am very dissapointed to hear such harsh words from you to one who
                        is so young. I had had it on good authority that you were a
                        gentalman, but it appears that I have been mislead. Too Bad, I was
                        so hoping to finally meet another Nosferatu that could rival my dear
                        Christopher.
                        Now, just so you know, move against ANY member of the Clan Toreador
                        and you will have me to deal with. I trust that your first loyalty
                        is to the Camarilla, therefore I should have no need to worry.
                        Please take this as what it is ment to be, a warning. I would not
                        like to see you hurt. I know that my dear Ana thought very highly of
                        you. I hope that her loyalty was well placed.
                        Constance Montgomery
                        Clan Toreador

                        http://mobile.msn.com

                      • Haley Jones
                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 23, 2002
                          Thanks for the kind and comforting words Constance! I don't remember
                          meeting you, but it's good to see how you stick up for your clan and to tell
                          certain people to pick on people their own size.
                          I can't wait to meet (or remeet) you in person, and maybe we can go
                          shopping!
                          -Haley Jones of the Super Duper Clan Toreador