MAGE Con South XVII pre reg flyer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 7:39 PM
      Dear Gamers,
      The pre-reg flyer is finished and will be amiled
      on Monday, July 22nd, 2002. If you attended MAGE Con
      North 8 or MAGE Con South XVI and do not receive a
      flyer by the end of the week, send me an e-mail and I
      will get one to you. There will be flyers distributed
      to the Hobby Shops this coming weekend.
      Respectfully yours,
      David Glewwe
      MAGE Con South XVII staff