New file uploaded to slaa

  • slaa@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2 4:40 PM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
      group.

      File : /Click here!
      Uploaded by : sallyralph21 <sallyralph21@...>
      Description : No matter what your credit is like ,there is a card here for you!

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      sallyralph21 <sallyralph21@...>
    • Mark Wilson
      Message 2 of 14 , May 4 8:36 AM
        Whatever it is, I wouldn't download it. Could be a
        virus.

        Mark

        http://health.yahoo.com
      • slaa@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Jun 1, 2002

          Uploaded by : harrypotgrabber <harrypotgrabber@...>

          Message 4 of 14 , Jan 11, 2006
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
            group.

            File : /Character Creation
            Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
            Description : House rules for SLAA character creation

            mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
          • slaa@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 14 , Jan 11, 2006
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
              group.

              File : /House Rules/Experience Points
              Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
              Description : House rules for SLAA governing the use of XP

              Message 6 of 14 , Jan 11, 2006
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                group.

                File : /House Rules/Merits and Flaws
                Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                Description : SLAA house rules for Merits and Flaws, including the use of a character badge

                Message 7 of 14 , May 14 12:14 PM
                  Hello,

                  a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                  group.

                  File : /Influence/Influence House Rules
                  Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                  Description : House Rules governing, well, Influence

                  Message 8 of 14 , May 14 12:56 PM
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                    group.

                    File : /Influence/Special Rules on Increasing Influence
                    Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                    Description : Because if I don't cover it, you'll all cheat

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 17 5:19 PM
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                      group.

                      File : /Influence/Fame
                      Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                      Description : The base system for Fame doesn't make any sense

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 17 5:43 PM
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                        group.

                        File : /House Rules/Ghouled Retainers
                        Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                        Description : How to make your very own ghoul!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Jul 22, 2006
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                          group.

                          File : /Influence/When Stuff Resets
                          Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                          Description : uh, when stuff resets

                          Message 12 of 14 , Aug 15, 2006
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                            group.

                            File : /Random Rulings/Two Gun Mojo
                            Uploaded by : mstark57069 <Michael.Stark@...>
                            Description : Shove it, Munchkin

                            Message 13 of 14 , Aug 30, 2007
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                              group.

                              File : /the Requiem/SLAA history.doc
                              Uploaded by : mstark57069 <mstark57069@...>
                              Description : The Kindred History of Sioux City

                              mstark57069 <mstark57069@...>
                            • slaa@yahoogroups.com
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 29, 2008
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the slaa
                                group.

                                File : /AAR_FormatAfterlife_LARP.doc
                                Uploaded by : operabutterfly <azurevitae@...>
                                Description : AAR Sheet