MAGE Game Day and vampire LARP

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      There will be a MAGE Game Day at the Marina Inn on
      Sunday April 7th from noon to 10:00pm CDT. There may
      be some historical miniature games circa World War 2
      plus the usual ad hoc games and play tests for MAGE
      Con North. I will be bringing "Lord of the Rings"
      Board Game to play.
      There will be a Vampire: the Masquerade LARP from
      about 7:00pm until 10:00pm (or later) and the big
      issue will be the results of the Rictus encounter.
      Also there will be the usual political in-fighting and
      news from DesMoines concerning the SGA, Evelyn
      Jackson, Ms. Van Helsing and some other neat plot
      twists. *chuckle*
      As Always I Remain,
      Your Most Humble and Obedient Servant,
      Alan Richards
      Toreador Elder and Justicar
      Siouxland by Night Storyteller

      http://http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Talina Fargo
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2002
        ooc:
        Hi peoples! Unfortuneately, I can't make it this Sunday. Sundays are just
        crappy for travelling back to get to my 8am Calculus class her in Saint
        Cloud. If there is another game on a Saturday, I would be more than happy
        to attend that, but these Sundays are a no-go. I will be done with school
        on Mother's Day, and will be back in Sioux Falls, just, oh-by-the-way. I
        miss you!!!!!
        Anyways, I should get back to work. Here's a blurb from Talina. Enjoy!!

        ic:
        Dearest Kindred of Siouxland,

        It is with deep regret that I will be unable to attend the meeting announced
        prior. I do wish for you all to attend, however, to forward the movement on
        the problems in question. I will attempt to rearrange my schedule and fix
        this error, but I will give no promises at this time.
        Unlike Lance Michaels, I will always announce my hesitation for attendance
        to any meeting. Keep on your toes, and protect the Traditions.

        Strength and Admiration,
        ~Talina Fargo~

        "The difference between 'involvement' and 'commitment' is like an
        eggs-and-ham breakfast: the chicken was 'involved' - the pig was
        'committed'."