Question

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
      OOC Post:
      Hey I was wondering if you could send on Information for Hotel and other essentials for Spring Attack. This would greatly help My group while we are in the planning stages of going.
      Thanks,
      Michael Martin
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
        Spring Attack is held over the first weekend of March
        (1-3) in DesMoines at the 4 Points Sheraton Hotel,
        which is just Southeast of the DesMoines Airport.
        The phone number is: 515-287-6464 and be sure to
        mention that you are with Spring Attack for their
        special room rate. The address is: 1810 Army Post
        Road, DesMoines, IA 50315
        you can telephone Regal Enterprises at 515-253-0907
        and ask for either daryl Sheldon or Wendy Arnsberg
        about the games and events.
        Hope this helps,
        DG
        PS: I will be Storytelling a Vampire LARP both Friday
        and Saturday nights at Spring Attack.

        http://greetings.yahoo.com