Date change for Sioux City Game Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Dear Gamers and friends,
      This is a "Heads Up" that the Sioux City Game Day
      originally scheduled for Sunday 11 November has been
      changed to DECEMBER 1st, 2001 at the Marina inn, in
      the large double-room Salon. Game Day hours are
      10:00am - midnight Central Standard Time.
      The Sioux City Chapter will be putting on some
      Historical games, as well as "Oldies" and the usual
      Role-play and if you have some Disk wars then Charles
      Themm will be glad to test your skill.
      In the evening, beginning approximately at 5:00pm
      we will have the last Vampire LARP of the year. Look
      for many plot twists and lots and lots of Political
      Intrigue due to the large influx of Ventrue Clan
      Kindred.
      Again: New date for the Sioux City Game Day is
      December 1st, a Saturday. Marina Inn, large Salon.
      10:00m - midnight
      Be There!
      Respectfully yours,
      David Glewwe
      MAGE
      PS: Jim Lurvey: Please change the Calendar on the web
      page ASAP.
      DG
      PPS: have a favorite game you want to try? Let me know
      and we will get you a table. Make it a Tournament and
      we can look into prize support.
      DG

      http://personals.yahoo.com