Des Moines LARP

  • Kathy and Jesse Bogart
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2001
      OOC

      Greets strangers.

      Long time no talk.

      Just to let everyone know who is interested we are having a Vampire LARP at
      Fields of Honor the weekend of October 19th. We will be continuing the
      story that was established in March (Or April or whenever the last
      convention was. I was in New Orleans at he time ;) )

      Anyway, I hope to see some of our regulars and meet some new faces.

      Now to plan, scheme, and plan some more.... >:)

      Jesse AKA Prince Bastion of Des Moines

      Kat AKA Akasha, Alpha of the Harvest Moon Caern
    • Kathy and Jesse Bogart
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
        OOC

        Hello Everyone,

        I thought it might be wise to post more information about the upcoming LARP
        in Des Moines. Due to the events that occured on Sept. 11 (Trade Center
        bombing), our location for the LARP has changed.

        Fields of Honor 2001
        Where: Four Points Sheraton-Airport (aka used to be Best Western, where it
        has been held before)
        1810 Army Post Road
        Des Moines, IA
        800-325-3535 515 287-6464
        *Please mention Fields of HOnr for discounted room rates of $69 plus tax*

        When: October 19,20,21 2001

        How much: Admission Weekend Pass $22 *$2 discount for Dragon WIng and MIAW
        members

        More Info on Convention: More Info on LARP
        Regal Hobbies Jesse & Kat Bogart
        1980 94th St. Suite D kjbogart@...
        Des Moines, IA 50325
        515 253-0907
        www.RegalMiniatures.com

        THE LARP
        Friday Oct. 19
        Character Creation 6:30p.m. LARP Begins at 8:00p.m. until ?
        Saturday Oct. 20 LARP Begins at 8:00p.m.

        We hope to see you there, but if not, there is always next year! Have a nice
        day and Happy Halloween!

        Kat & Jesse Bogart

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2001
          I hope that many of you are able to attend the Fields
          of Honor con and participate in the Vampire LARP.
          Kat and Jesse: I am mailing you the copies of the
          DesMoines by night character sheets. You should have
          them this week. I will also send via e-mail some
          suggested plotline stuff that will tie in with the
          Siouxland by Night Storyline that will continue into
          2002 and be part of the Spring Attack in March.
          As Always I Remain,
          Your Most Humble and Obedient Servant,
          Alan Richards
          Toreador Elder and Justicar