Vampire LARP

  • lee@wissmiller.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2001
      Hello,

      I recently moved to the Siouxland Area From
      Champaign, Illinois where I was playing in a OWBN
      Vampire LARP as a Giovanni. I have also played a
      Gangrel (Actually played three of these), Setite, and
      Nosferatu in this LARP. I was looking for a local
      LARP, and discovered this list that mentioned clan
      Toreador. If there is a game in the Sioux City area, I
      would very much like to join it.

      Please respond to this E-Mail and let me know.

      Lee Wissmiller
      aka
      "Aquinus Giovanni"