Intresting Phobia's

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      I ran into this On the MWO Website(SOn't ask whatever you do) and I thought this could be intresting. Also when Is the Next game? Have a Great year all.
      Mike Martin

      RHYPTIPHOBIA
      Fear of getting wrinkles
      ...not a Nosferatu problem...

      You could also decide to acquire these phine phobias as well:

      SYNGENESOPHOBIA
      Fear of your relatives
      ...I suppose incest is out of the question....

      EUROTOPHOBIA
      Fear of female genitalia
      ...no one can accuse me of not granting equal time for the sexes' sexes!

      CACOPHOBIA
      Fear of ugly
      i.e., me...BOO!

      SCOMATOPHOBIA
      Fear of blind spots in your vision
      Only when filled in by erect sperm whale penes....

      ITHYPHALLOPHOBIA
      Fear of the erect penis
      Only when he's hung like a sperm whale....

      CYPRINOPHOBIA
      Fear of lewd women
      I seriously don't know of any men with this problem....

      HELMINTHOPHOBIA
      Fear of being infested with worms
      the worms crawl in the worms crawl out the worms play pinochle on my snout....

      ARACHYBUTYROPHOBIA
      Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
      Let me lick that off for you....

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
        The next Vampire: the Masquerade game will be at Vermin Con on Friday night January 19th. My brother and the twins will also be attending.
        More will be posted on the G.A.M.E.S website.
        Alan Richards,
        Toreador Clan Elder and Justicar