This is a must READ!!

  • Kristopher Vollmer
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 15, 2000
      Imagine, just for a minute, that your best friend with his
      beautiful
      wife and two children have just been named in a lawsuit. Even though
      they feel that they have nothing to worry about, they're forced to
      sell or
      re-mortgage their home so that they can have the retainer needed for
      quality legal representation. NOW IMAGINE THIS. You know of a service
      that may have prevented this, but you chose NOT to share it with them.
      How would you feel? How would you feel if you were in your friend's
      situation?

      I want to help YOU... I want to save YOU money, save YOU time, save
      YOU headaches. I want to help YOU to help YOUR friends and make some
      pretty good pocket change while doing it. Just as I am. Simple as
      that!

      I want to show you how YOU can save money on something that YOU WILL
      use
      one of these days! You may not know when, but you do know the time
      will
      come.

      Have you ever had a speeding ticket or any moving vehicle violation?
      have! Speeding, trying to beat the Yellow lite, didn't make it! You
      know.
      What did you do when you got yours? Pay the fine, get the points on
      your
      driving record, watched your insurance rate go up.. I'll tell you
      what I
      did, I had my attorney represent me in traffic court and argued to
      have the
      charges reduced and no points be added to my record. I still had
      to pay a lesser fine, but my insurance rates haven't changed.

      We both know that you have had situations, that had it not been for
      (a) not
      knowing who to call or (b)not wanting to pay high attorney fees, you
      could have used legal counsel. Have you ever signed a contract you
      wished
      an attorney had looked it over first? Ever wished you could have an
      attorney write a letter to someone on your behalf? Have you had your
      Will
      drawn up and if so, do you up-date it yearly? How about just calling
      an
      attorney for some legal advise to know your rights??

      The company I'm proud to represent is 28 years old, listed on the New
      York Stock Exchange, and has been chosen by FORBES magazine as one of
      the top 200 BEST SMALL COMPANIES FOR 5 YEARS IN A ROW! protecting our
      families with QUALITY and AFFORDABLE legal assistance. JOIN the other
      million plus families in North America who enjoy having their Pre-Paid
      Legal Family Plan! http://www.prepaidlegal.com/info/vollmer

      Contact me personally to become an Associate with Pre-Paid Legal
      Services
      and help YOUR friends by showing them this great opportunity and
      service.

      Thanks for letting US help You!
      The Vollmer Group
      Kris, Missy, Dave and Teri.
      Toll-free (877) 771-7521
    • Jimmy Fettichini
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 17, 2000
        is that like one of those pay-per-minute numbers I run? and if I signed up what would YOU do for me, sexy!

        OrChId Violet

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 18, 2000
          what the hell?????

          britt

          >From: "Jimmy Fettichini" <jimmyfingers@...>
          >To: <slaa@egroups.com>
          >Subject: Re: [slaa] This is a must READ!!
          >Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 03:43:35 -0600
          >
          >is that like one of those pay-per-minute numbers I run? and if I signed up
          >what would YOU do for me, sexy!
          >
          >OrChId Violet

        • Jimmy Fettichini
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 18, 2000

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 20, 2000
              They're listed as an eGroups sponsor. It's what helps
              keep this free I guess.

              Mark

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/