Kindred Gathering and Game Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2000
      Dear Siouxland Area gamers,
      There will be a Sioux City Game Day this weekend, Saturday Nov 11th,
      2000 at the Marina Inn, South Sioux City, Nebraska in Salons A & B
      beginning at 10:00 am CST and ending at 10:00pm CST.
      I will bring down a coupls of Clan War armies, plus a new copy of
      Slumlord, the borad remade by my brother.
      There will also be a Vampire: the Masquerade LARP with the storyline
      continuing after the events in DesMoines at Fields of Honor.
      I plan on doing some simple decorating in one of the salons (similar
      to what was done at the last use of the salons before MAGE Con South)
      and most of the storyline will take place in the hotel. Thus, the
      characters will be mostly interacting in the Marina Inn. All local and
      area vampire gamers are invited.
      We would also like to reform the Sioux City Area chapter of MAGE and
      if you are interested in serving the Sioux City MAGE chapter then show
      up and be heard.
      Let me know if you have your own ideas about the structure of the group
      in Sioux City so we can have some plans in place to discuss.
      Respectfully yours,
      David Glewwe