Welcome Children of the Night and the makers of Chaos and Distruction

  • Jesse and Kathy Bogart
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2000
      Hi Everyone!
      This is out of character ...

      A reminder, we are having FIELDS OF HONOR this weekend in Des Moines,
      IA. It will be held at Camp Dodge in Johnston, IA. We will be having
      RPGA, card games, LARP'ing and etc. If you have any questions contact
      the Regal Hobbies listed below. David Glewwe even got mention as "Our
      Very Special Guests." They just don't know HOW SPECIAL he is! :) He
      will be running th LARP and the HIGH NOON at the SALOON.

      I also spoke with the manager from HOT TOPIC In MERLE HAY MALL. He
      said that they would help us find clothing that we are looking for
      our characters. If he needed he would look around at other stories
      for us. Yes, we do have to pay the man for the clothes. But perhaps
      the next time, we could get a discount or something for the next
      LARP. Who knows.

      Well that is all the info I have for you this eve. If I don't see you
      this weekend. Have a good week everyone!

      Kat Bogart
      AKA AKASHA

      Regal Hobbies 515-253-0907
      HOT TOPIC 515-334-7511 Ask for Jared / Tim / Marissa
    • Mark Wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2000
        I, myself, hope to make it. Although there stands a
        good possibility I won't arrive until Saturday.
        Hopefully I'll know within the next couple of days.
        Peace!

        Mark Wilson

        http://im.yahoo.com/