OOC For RP purposes

  • mstark@usd.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2000
      If your character chooses to participate in Sioux City Camarilla society
      (no one who's character doesn't like in Sioux City), please send me an
      email with your character's clan (or whatever clan you claim), name, and a
      brief description. The Prince will be holding court the night before Mage
      Con, and I'd like to get our city in order.

      That's just send me the email, not the group. No need for spam. Glewwe, I
      also need to get ahold of you.

      Mike/Lance