Sioux City MAGE Game Day

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012
      Our first summer Game Day is this Saturday 09 June 2012 at the Marina Inn, in the Nebraska Salon. Bring your favorite game, or that new game you haven't had a chance to play yet since SpringCon. Reply to this e-mail if you wish to list a game you are going to play or would like to play. Game Day begins at 10am and runs til about 10pm or so if enough people are still there playing. Please make the effort to help out at the Game Day by putting on a game or attending and playing. See you there!
      Respectfully submitted,
      David Glewwe