OOC: Sinners, Hear Me

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 13 4:14 PM
      We will be running at VerminCon. We will be running one game night, though, and that is the 30th. Pregame at 6:30, and game start after that. I've got a few announcements to make, so please be on time.

      AARs should be in by the 25th. Do it. Or die.

      ~Levi "Warning: Incoming Game" Zarbano

    • neorein
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18 7:42 PM
        For those who'd like to know VerminCon will be taking place Jan 29-31 in Vermillion, SD on the USD campus. All the info you might want on VerminCon can be found at www.mage-page.com/vermincon. If anyone knows of any good deals on hotels I'm sure there are people on this board who'd like to know too.

        -Manny, aka the guy who plays that Ventrue with the Scotch-stralian accent
      • Levi Zarbano
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 19 3:12 PM
          I would like Manny's post stricken from the record, as it is a physical impossibility that he was the one thoughtful enough to provide you all with the previous information.

          ~Levi "Better Off Dead" Zarbano