Halloween

  • nls1984
    Message 1 of 23 , Oct 21, 2009
      Greetings Kindred of Sioux City:

      Instead of the normal Halloween masquerade ball, I thought we'd change things up a bit this year. There shall be an informal (and as such non-Elysium) party at Lord Allan Temple-Morris' club. I'll let him announce the details such as time and location. If anyone wishes to go to an Elysium, Mr Cabbot will be in his hotel and willing to have company there. The only real festivities for the night will be the dealing with Mr. Black. As for attire, I suggest you wear something you don't want getting dirty. Hehe.

      I look forward to seeing everyone there. 'Til then!

      ~Naomi, Prince of Sioux City