Re: News

  • z_seratal
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 4, 2009
      Kindred of Siouxland, first let us rejoice at the continued existance of
      our Prince. Secondly, as the leader of the War Council, I call upon all
      able Kindred (and allies) that have the strength to stand against these
      assaults and bring an end to those that hunt us. I echo the Prince's
      statement regarding standing or fleeing. If you'll not stand with me and
      my brethern, then be not in my sight. I will not fall back from an
      afront on my city, nor will I hold up those that will not stand for
      themselves. May we go on with the Dark Lord's blessing. Amen.

      Bishop Zeruel

      --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Nicole Smith" <nls1984@...> wrote:

      > ***SECURED TRANSMISSION***
      >
      > Kindred.
      >
      > I am not dead. There are plans afoot. I am keeping a low profile. Keep
      > your eyes, ears and all other senses on alert. Any information you
      gain
      > on existing issues as well as any new ones will be useful. Let me or
      my
      > officers know asap. There is hell to be paid out, but there is no use
      in
      > moving forward until we know what our actions will reap us. I want the
      > war council convened immediately. Bishop, get in touch with me. My
      > Seneschal will be able to put you in contact with me.
      >
      > There is no room for error, no room for petty bickering amongst each
      > other. If this city is to survive the outside threats, we must unite
      > together as never before. First we did it with the Brood, rooting out
      > the largest pockets that were a virtual disease upon our city. Now we
      > must protect it from threats without. United we stand, divided we
      fall.
      > If you are not with me in this, then get the hell out. Now.
      >
      > You have been warned.
      >
      > Naomi
      >
      > ***END TRANSMISSION***

    • nls1984
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 2, 2009
        Tunis Savage has fled the city. I doubt he will return, but should he, all citizens should make an attempt to subdue (but not destroy) him. Then bring him to me. If he should come into the city and the previous statement is not obeyed, ye who aid him shall share his same indefinite fate.

        The subject of Tunis Savage is hereby closed and shall not be brought up again. Ever.

        Anywho, onto happier things. I'm pleased to announce there will be an informal gathering at Mr. O'Connor's club this Friday. It will not be a formal court persay, but court business can and probably will be discussed. The formal announcement will be made by Mr. O'Connor himself as he has all the details and I find myself having left my notebook not anywhere handy.

        I will be there as soon as the sun allows so if you have private business with me that cannot be gotten out of the way in these few nights before, then please meet with me then. I intend on having a pleasant evening.

        Hope to see you all there!

        ~Naomi McDowell, Prince of Sioux City

        OOC: I plan on being at the con hopefully between 3 & 4, so if there's any downtime stuff that needs to be done, please get ahold of me/find me asap. I have a feeling scenes are going to keep me embroiled 'til pregame... Lol.