Silver for Free

  • nightriderlive
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 7:04 PM
      I will provide silver for people who want or need it. If for a bladed weapon, please inform Mr. Tanner of the request and I will supply the nessesary silver. For those who prefer to fight at range, please inform me on the caliber of weapon and the ammont. I will be gone for the month of July, but my cellphone will be one. Call 555-5555 for request of silver. Note there might be a delay in shipping.

      Anything else can be delt with when I return

      Mr. Black