OOC: Game Reminder + AAR's

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 4 , May 20, 2009
      Peeps,

      Game is June 6th, at the Marina Inn. Pregame is all day with game announcements at 7 and a hard game start at 7:30.

      I'd like to voice a few complaints I've had from some grumbling (but valued) players. Please stay in character as much as possible when not in the out-of-character room. I know we all break down for a good laugh every now and again, and that's fine, but let's try to establish as much of a horror/world of darkness mood as we can. Also, if you have a question for me or Mike about mechanics or some plot point you can't remember, try to get it out of the way before game unless absolutely necessary. We run around a lot as it is, and we want to play too!

      Anyways, pay attention to the boards, because there may be some exciting plot points! Oooh, delicious.

      Seacrest out,
      Levi

    • Emerson Towey
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2009
        Boards?

        Link!

        Emerson Towey
        etowey@...

        To: slaa@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , May 20, 2009
          Levi means the slaa Yahoo groups which I hardly ever check but then I'm 60 and almost 61 so what do i know about modern tech stuff? *chuckle*
          DG

          Message 4 of 4 , May 20, 2009
            Dave is, of course, right. I meant the SLAA Yahoo! group.

            And, to tag on more stuff I screwed up/forgot, AAR's will be due the first of June. Mike and I will be accepting them until midnight. Due to the delicate timing involved with all of your actions regarding the plot, this time we CANNOT accept late AAR's. Sorry, peeps. Any actions you want done during downtime need to be documented.

            Signed,
            Levi "Dangerously Cheesey" Zarbano