OOC: February 14th

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
      OOC:

      Ladies and gentlemen,

      There will be a SLAA game on February 14th. I know this may conflict with some of your Valentine's Day plans, but your intrepid storytelling crew has decided to push on!

      Pregame meeting at 7:00, no nonsense game start at 7:30. I know a few of you have plans/meetings to get out of the way, and I invite you all to get this done BEFORE game.

      If you want to do anything with influence, email me or Mike. If you want to submit an AAR for the extended downtime, email me or Mike. If you want to do a scene with me or Mike on Saturday, please schedule an appointment by emailing me or Mike.

      Finally, will the members of the Primogen council email me? I need to send them some information.

      Seacrest out.
      ~Levi
    • Daniel
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 5, 2009