IC: Gathering

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 22, 2008
      With the Prince's permission, I would like to host a gathering at Elysium, the Hampton Inn & Suites on Singing Hills Boulevard.

      The purpose of this gathering is simply to reaffirm us as a city, a court, and a unified front.

      Michael Cabbott
      Keeper of Elysium
      Representative of Clan Daeva
    • Levi Zarbano
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 22, 2008
        On November 1st. That's what it said, right?

        MC

        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 27, 2008
          November 1st at the Marina Inn Game Day is correct.
          DG

          Message 4 of 10 , Mar 8 2:06 PM
            IC:

            Kindred of Siouxland,

            I would like to call together an official Court gathering at my hotel, the Hampton Inn & Suites. It will take place this Saturday, the 13th of March, as soon as night falls.

            Michael Cabbott
            Prince of Siouxland

            OOC

            Pregame at 730, game at 8. AARs due by Tuesday at 1159 PM. Seriously.

            Due to my working constraints, I probably won't be there until around 3-4. However, feel free to drop me a line about anything you need to do BEFORE then. We can set up a time.

            ~Levi "Knows Where Your Choroid Plexus Is" Zarbano

          • Levi Zarbano
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 4, 2010
              IC:
              The following communication finds its way to each member of Siouxland's court in a particularly secure manner.

              Kindred of Siouxland,

              A gathering will be held tomorrow night at the Track, the establishment owned by the Keeper of Elysium. I apologize for the untimely arrival of this message, but there are security issues that need to be taken into account.

              This will not be a meeting for the faint of heart. All attending should be prepared to shed blood for the court.

              Prince Michael Cabbott