Next Game

  • zarb_niln
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2008
      Next game is June 7th, at the usual location, the Marina. I will be
      there as early as possible (times forthcoming) to get everything
      squared away. I will have:

      -blank character sheets
      -an attendance sign-in sheet
      -my own character sheet and an available table at Kahills for those who
      need to have scenes run or scenes with my character

      I am requesting, nay, demanding that everyone make an extra hardcopy of
      their character sheet with the blank ones I'll have on hand and give it
      to me. The STs will use this as a backup and as a way to keep track of
      your character expenditures. We will also be using attendance to make
      sure that everyone who showed up gets their XP for the night.

      Please send your AARs to me or Mike no later than Friday, May 30th.
      Mike might want 'em earlier. Remember, if you didn't send it, it didn't
      happen.

      ~Levi