Re: [slaa] OOC: Note from this ST

  • Nicholas Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2008
      buddy, buddy. long time no bugging you properly. ~grins~ look forward to some good old fashioned hazing to make up for it. ~laughs~ now, I think I'm going to be playing a Dragon this time, probably Daeva/Kallisti so I can play Gaius Balthazar or Mekhet/Lasombra so I can play Steven Rommel. thoughts on what you'd prefer?
      muwahaha
      p.s.(p?) if you've got other ideas of what you'd prefer, lemme know.
      yours in victory eternal
      Katherine Elizabeth Veritas
      pps (maybe I should play Tiffany Ghetz....lol)

      Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2007 9:58 PM
      Subject: [slaa] OOC: Note from this ST

      That's right, ladies and gents. I have received the
      joyous duty of STing for Ordo Dracul and the Circle of
      the Crone covenants.

      If you are members of those two covenants, please send
      me an email containing A) Name (IC and OOC) B)
      Character Backhistory and C) an After Action Report
      (AAR) telling me what you mongrels are doing after the
      last gathering.

      If you are a member of the Invictus or are an
      Unaligned, please send the aforementioned to both me
      and Michael Martin, the Head ST.

      If you are a member of the Lancea Sanctum or the
      Carthian Movement, please send the aforementioned to
      Michael Martin, the Head ST.

      Levi Zarbano
      The Riker to Mike's Picard

      Need a vacation? Get great deals