OOC: After Action Reports and Influences

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2008
      Alrighty, folks. Since we're gearing up for game on
      the 15th of this in like a lamb month, I'm putting out
      two seperate calls.

      1. All Ordo Dracul, Circle of the Crone, Invictus, and
      Unaligned characters send in your AARs to me by March
      9th. If you don't get it into me by then, you didn't
      do bupkiss for the time inbetween games. Replies
      should be taken care of by the Wednesday to your
      actions. Even if you've talked to me in person about
      your actions, make sure you send an electronic copy to
      the appropriate people (which means sending an AAR to
      Mike even if I'm doing your scene for some covenants.)

      2. Everyone, every player, needs to send me a list of
      their influences in the city, as well as their
      resources level. On top of that, if you plan on
      procuring any influences soon (2-3 games), let me
      know. This is something you can deal with in your
      AARs. I'd love to make some sort of threat here, but
      the only thing I can think of doing if I don't get
      this information is grabbing sheets and erasing stuff.
      So, pending approval from Mike, that may happen!
      Deadline is March 9th, as well.

      ~Levi

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs