OOC: Game Schedule

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
      Next game is March 15th at the Marina Inn. This is a
      Gameday, so come early and play! I will be there early
      for scenes, AARs, questions, etc. The Vampire Game
      will start 7-8 and go on til we get kicked out.

      I will be putting a call out for AARs sometime between
      now and then, so start typing. I promise to try and be
      on MSN to answer questions y'all have.

      This is the last gameday before SpringCon, I believe.
      The Thursday before the con is looking unlikely, so I
      want to put forth that we main event the game Friday
      or Saturday night. Email or IM me or Mike and let us
      know what you think. Nothing is concrete by far, I
      just want to know if people would play.

      ~Levi
      Honored Disciple of Richard Feynman

      http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
    • Miranda Polsean
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 12, 2008
        *whines*
        Why do you have to have game on the ONE weekend that I'm busy??  Thanks for the heads up, though.

        -Miranda
        Who really really really wants to see her NE/IA/SD gamer friends again!

        To: slaa@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 13, 2008
          To be blunt, oh hell yes! Count me in for playing any day or night of
          that weekend. ^__^ Love you all and see you in March!

          ~Nicole aka Naomi McDowell, Sheriff Extraordinare

          --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@...> wrote:

          > Next game is March 15th at the Marina Inn. This is a
          > Gameday, so come early and play! I will be there early
          > for scenes, AARs, questions, etc. The Vampire Game
          > will start 7-8 and go on til we get kicked out.
          >
          > I will be putting a call out for AARs sometime between
          > now and then, so start typing. I promise to try and be
          > on MSN to answer questions y'all have.
          >
          > This is the last gameday before SpringCon, I believe.
          > The Thursday before the con is looking unlikely, so I
          > want to put forth that we main event the game Friday
          > or Saturday night. Email or IM me or Mike and let us
          > know what you think. Nothing is concrete by far, I
          > just want to know if people would play.
          >
          > ~Levi
          > Honored Disciple of Richard Feynman

          > http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs