OOC - AARs

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2007
      Ladies and Gents,

      A reminder. Mike and I would like AAR's by October
      13th. So please send in your After Action Report to
      your respective STs. Samples things that you can
      include in this AAR are:

      -Activites with influences and stuff
      -Who your character is talking to
      -Where your character is going
      -What your characters goals are (long term or not)

      On my end, I've received emails containing character
      sheets, backhistories, and AARs from the following
      individuals (who are therefore off the hook):

      David Glewwe
      Nicole Smith
      Adem Swanson
      Levi Zarbano

      So for the rest of you Invictus, Ordo Dracul, Circle
      of the Crone, and Unaligned, I say to thee: Get me my
      junk. As soon as I have the proper info from all my
      players, I will send out emails to people of the
      respective convenants (or lack thereof) telling what
      they turn out, what actions succeed, as well as a more
      specific backhistory for Sioux City relating to that
      specific covenant (or lack thereof). Mike will be
      doing something similiar, so get scribbling, boyz and
      girlz!

      Levi Zarbano
      First Mate

      http://tv.yahoo.com/