LARP in the Park

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2000
      Hey, Yo! This is Jenai, the Artiste Actress of the Toreador Clan writing
      to you from Justicar Alan's Art Studio after a wild party! Thanks for
      helping me off the Seal so I didn't die and cause mass destruction and
      carnage.
      (OOC: you all did a great job of role-playing)
      The quiet one (Catherine) says Hi and it was fun.

      Sioux City Journal
      4th June 2000 by Robert Flushing
      Police report finding the remains of what appears to be two bodies found
      in a Dumpster in an alley behind the Cathedral of the Epiphany
      approximately 9:30pm CDT. The remains have been sent to the Sate crime
      lab in DesMoines for Identification although this reporter learned from
      a Police source that few actual remains existed. Further investigation
      will take place and information will be released to the public when
      available. At this time Police are treating this as a possible Homicide.

      Sioux City Journal
      4 June 2000 by Robert Flushing
      3 Missing Vans belonging to Diamond Labs of DesMoines were found by
      Police last night in the stockyards area. The contents of the vans were
      missing. Police warn the good Citizens of Sioux City that these vans
      were probably carrying the poisonous materials confiscated at Diamond
      Labs in April, when the alleged water poisoning outbreak/epidemic
      ocurred. Everyone should use caution when drinking their water, and no
      old filtration or purifying systems should be used. Empty all salt bags,
      and water softeners should be checked for Mercury and Sulphur compounds.
      Any suspiscious activity around the City water supply should be reported
      to the Police immediately.