Re: [slaa] June 2nd Sioux City Game Day

  • shelly cooley
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
      sorry guys, once again i wont be there, my gpa just died, and his funeral is on saturday afternoon in Yankton. Game on!
      ~Shelly

      David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:
      There will be a MAGE Sioux City Game Day this Saturday
      2 June 2007 at the Marina Inn salons beginning at 10am
      and ending at 1 am. Bring your favorite games and have
      some fun.
      Vampire LARP at night, for details ask Mike Stark or
      Mike Martin. New Requiem can be discussed and I
      believe the old Siouxland by Night will be winding up.
      The final battle of the Flames of War North Africa
      Campaign is scheduled. Chuck Westcott and Kris Lyon's
      Germans take on the USA rifles of Mike Bohlke and Bart
      Miller. Newcomers welcome (this means you, Josh).
      Motor City League APBA fantasy baseball season kicks
      off if Mike Walsh and Mark Wilson bring their teams to
      play me.
      Post any games you want to run on the mage-page
      message board.
      DG

      ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Shape Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research Panel today! http://surveylink. yahoo.com/ gmrs/yahoo_ panel_invite. asp?a=7

    • Miranda Polsean
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
        Okay, talk about weird.
        You are responding to a game that already happened?
        O.o
        Also---
        How is game going? Is it switched over? Just curious.

        -Miranda

        David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:
[...]

        ---------------------------------

        Picture this � share your photos and you could win big!
        http://www.GETREALPhotoContest.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM&loc=us
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 5, 2007
          sorry to hear about your grandpa. My condolunces to
          you and your family.
          The Game Day in Sioux City was this past Saturday June
          2nd. You missed that date. The next Game Day is in
          August on a Sunday check the mage-page Calendar of
          events
          DG
          --- shelly cooley <shelly_babytoy@...> wrote:

          > sorry guys, once again i wont be there, my gpa just
          > died, and his funeral is on saturday afternoon in
          > Yankton. Game on!
          > ~Shelly
          >
          > David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:
          > There will be a MAGE Sioux City Game Day
          > this Saturday
          > 2 June 2007 at the Marina Inn salons beginning at
          > 10am
          > and ending at 1 am. Bring your favorite games and
          > have
          > some fun.
          > Vampire LARP at night, for details ask Mike Stark or
          > Mike Martin. New Requiem can be discussed and I
          > believe the old Siouxland by Night will be winding
          > up.
          > The final battle of the Flames of War North Africa
          > Campaign is scheduled. Chuck Westcott and Kris
          > Lyon's
          > Germans take on the USA rifles of Mike Bohlke and
          > Bart
          > Miller. Newcomers welcome (this means you, Josh).
          > Motor City League APBA fantasy baseball season kicks
          > off if Mike Walsh and Mark Wilson bring their teams
          > play me.
          > Post any games you want to run on the mage-page
          > message board.
          > DG

          __________________________________________________________Shape
          > Yahoo! in your own image. Join our Network Research
          > Panel today!

          > ---------------------------------
          > Yahoo! oneSearch: Finally, mobile search that gives
          > answers, not web links.

        • Adem Swanson
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 6, 2007
            I am sorry to hear that.

            David Glewwe <dglewwe@yahoo. com> wrote:
[...]

            Looking for earth-friendly autos?

          • Adem Swanson

              David Glewwe wrote:
[...]

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:slaa-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:slaa-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            • Michael Stark
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 11, 2007
                OOC

                Yahoo has been very strange lately. I don't often log onto the slaa group site, but the emails that come out late are often stuck in the spam message category, and need to be approved. I think I fixed it for now, but I don't know for sure what was wrong in the first place.

                Mike

                Picture this - share your photos and you could win big!
                http://www.GETREALP hotoContest. com?ocid= TXT_TAGHM&loc=us

                Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/slaa/

                http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/slaa/ join