OOC: Game

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2007
      Mike Martin has asked me to announce that there will
      be SLAA at the Sioux City gameday on June 2nd. I know
      we've had some problems getting all of our players
      together, so I decided to take the initiative and get
      everyone in the know.

      Come with your game faces on. We've only got a few
      games til the end.

      Levi
      Friend to the STs
      Knower of the Rules
      Son of Mars

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Peter wayne darnell huth
      Message 2 of 6 , May 6, 2007

        Well bad news from the start, depending on when, I may not be able to make it. Have a vacation planned around that time so I may be doing that on the 2nd, depending on when I get back that is.

        From: Peter Huth

        From: Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@...>
        To: Slaa@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [slaa] OOC: Game
        Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 14:44:41 -0700 (PDT)

        Mike Martin has asked me to announce that there will
        be SLAA at the Sioux City gameday on June 2nd. I know
        we've had some problems getting all of our players
        together, so I decided to take the initiative and get
        everyone in the know.

        Come with your game faces on. We've only got a few
        games til the end.

        Levi
        Friend to the STs
        Knower of the Rules
        Son of Mars

        Do You Yahoo!?
        http://mail. yahoo.com

        Watch free concerts with Pink, Rod Stewart, Oasis and more.� Visit MSN In Concert today.
      • Adem Swanson
        Message 3 of 6 , May 6, 2007
          yea twenty-six days ahead sounds like enough time to me. ill try to take the day off. its a saturday.

          Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@...> wrote:
          Mike Martin has asked me to announce that there will
          be SLAA at the Sioux City gameday on June 2nd. I know
          we've had some problems getting all of our players
          together, so I decided to take the initiative and get
          everyone in the know.

          Come with your game faces on. We've only got a few
          games til the end.

          Levi
          Friend to the STs
          Knower of the Rules
          Son of Mars

          Do You Yahoo!?
          http://mail. yahoo.com

          Bored stiff? Loosen up...

        • ichicgo
          Message 4 of 6 , May 12, 2007
            Ya I wont be getting back in town until that day and I doubt I will
            find a ride down

            --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@...> wrote:

            > Mike Martin has asked me to announce that there will
            > be SLAA at the Sioux City gameday on June 2nd. I know
            > we've had some problems getting all of our players
            > together, so I decided to take the initiative and get
            > everyone in the know.
            >
            > Come with your game faces on. We've only got a few
            > games til the end.
            >

            > Levi
            > Friend to the STs
            > Knower of the Rules
            > Son of Mars

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Peter
            Message 5 of 6 , May 15, 2007
              Wow first off this message took 5 days to get here, that is borderline
              a record. Secondly my plans have changed so there is a possibility that
              I will be able to make it. Last minute bills ruined previous plans so
              may see ya there.
            • Levi Zarbano
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 14, 2009
                Next game is August 16th. I will be there around 12 and players will be able to begin when I get there. Game will have a hard stop at 8, however, as some people have to travel.

                Horizon's afterwards is encouraged but not required. Please get AAR's in by August 9th. And pay attention to my posts, you never know what may happen...

                ~Levi