Siouxland Gamers

  • Mark Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      Hey folks,

      Just hoping to drop a quick line to let you all know
      about a new Yahoo group I formed.
      It is for Siouxland Gamers, although we welcome the
      participation of anyone who attends gaming events in
      or around Sioux City. We're trying to foster a better
      feeling of community. I encourage everyone to sign-up
      and let your voice be heard and help us form a network
      of gamers. Thanks!

      Mark Wilson
      p.s. I also need a Live Action correspondent for the newsletter

      Yahoo! Music Unlimited
      Access over 1 million songs.
      http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
        why not a rep from the ministaures community too? only
        LARP? *chuckle*
        DG

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 17, 2007
          *cough* Cause I'm posting in the LARP group. But
          hey, since you just volunteered, I'll take an article
          from you too.

          Mark

          --- David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:

          > why not a rep from the ministaures community too?
          > only
          > LARP? *chuckle*
          > DG
          > --- Mark Wilson <aceraxon@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hey folks,
          > >
          > > Just hoping to drop a quick line to let you all
          > know
          > > about a new Yahoo group I formed.
          > > It is for Siouxland Gamers, although we welcome
          > the
          > > participation of anyone who attends gaming events
          > in
          > > or around Sioux City. We're trying to foster a
          > > better
          > > feeling of community. I encourage everyone to
          > > sign-up
          > > and let your voice be heard and help us form a
          > > network
          > > of gamers. Thanks!
          > >
          > > Mark Wilson
          > > p.s. I also need a Live Action correspondent for
          > the
          > > newsletter

          > > Yahoo! Music Unlimited
          > > Access over 1 million songs.