IC: Update

  • Talina Fargo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
      IC
      Fellow Kindred,

      There are rumors about that there have been position changes in the court of
      Siouxland. Can there please be a public announcement concerning these
      rumors? Thank you.

      ~Talina Fargo

    • Dale Frewaldt
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
        Ms. Talina Fargo

        I can assure you that my position on the matter has certainly not changed!

        Sanely Yours,
        Paul Sheldon

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
          Mr. Sheldon,

          You misunderstand. I mean court officer positions. Keeper, Sheriff, etc.
          Also, if there were any announcements that we should heed as of late. That
          sort of thing. I would expect an announcement from the Seneschal, at the
          very least, should there be one.

          ~Talina Fargo

          I can assure you that my position on the matter has certainly not changed!

          Sanely Yours,
          Paul Sheldon

          On 11/5/06, Talina Fargo <Talina_Fargo@...> wrote:

          > IC
          >Fellow Kindred,
          >
          >There are rumors about that there have been position changes in the court
          >of
          >Siouxland. Can there please be a public announcement concerning these
          >rumors? Thank you.
          >
          >~Talina Fargo

          >Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces
          >
          >http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

        • Dale Frewaldt

            I can assure you that my position on the matter has certainly not changed!

            Sanely Yours,
            Paul Sheldon

            On 11/5/06, Talina Fargo <Talina_Fargo@...> wrote:

            > IC
            >Fellow Kindred,
            >
            >There are rumors about that there have been position changes in the court
            >of
            >Siouxland. Can there please be a public announcement concerning these
            >rumors? Thank you.
            >
            >~Talina Fargo

            >Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live Spaces
            >
            > http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

          • Adem Swanson
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
              Ms. Fargo,

                        Yes, there have been changes. MSD accepted the position of Seneschal and Miss Caniglia has accepted the position of Sheriff. Geoff Lebowski has been elected to the position of Harpy and Mr. Benton has taken his place as head of clan.

                   Feeding grounds were taken care of for Sioux City, but not Sioux Falls.

                   If anyone has any information on the wereabouts of Mr. Dwyn, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

                        Prince Tucker of Siouxland

              Talina Fargo <Talina_Fargo@...> wrote:
              IC
              Fellow Kindred,

              There are rumors about that there have been position changes in the court of
              Siouxland. Can there please be a public announcement concerning these
              rumors? Thank you.

              ~Talina Fargo

              http://clk.atdmt. com/MSN/go/ msnnkwsp00700000 01msn/direct/ 01/?href= http://spaces. live.com/ spacesapi. aspx?wx_action= create&wx_ url=/friends. aspx&mkt= en-us

            • ichicgo
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 2006
                Prince Tucker
                I am right here contact me please so we may speak
                --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Adem Swanson <the_universe_between@...>
                wrote:

                > Ms. Fargo,
                >
                > Yes, there have been changes. MSD accepted the
                position of Seneschal and Miss Caniglia has accepted the position of
                Sheriff. Geoff Lebowski has been elected to the position of Harpy
                and Mr. Benton has taken his place as head of clan.

                > Feeding grounds were taken care of for Sioux City, but not
                Sioux Falls.

                > If anyone has any information on the wereabouts of Mr.
                Dwyn, it would be appreciated. Thank you.

                > Prince Tucker of Siouxland
                >
                > Talina Fargo <Talina_Fargo@...> wrote:
                > IC
                > Fellow Kindred,
                >
                > There are rumors about that there have been position changes in
                the court of
                > Siouxland. Can there please be a public announcement concerning
                these
                > rumors? Thank you.
                >
                > ~Talina Fargo

                > Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live
                Spaces
                > http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?
                href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?
                wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

                > We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to
                Yahoo! Groups.