Re: [slaa] Re: Fellow Kindred a question

  • kit martens
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2006
      Time is sand in an hourglass, for some it trickles down fast, and others slowly. When I look at the date, I see i have been absent for quite some time.. An old friend has disappeared, there is a new prince and other officers among other happenings that have passed me by.

      In the past i was given the "honor" of sitting at the council for the Gangrel in the area. If there is another around that wishes to have that "honor", be my guest. I never had much patience for philibuster filled meetings.

       I do not know how many nor the caliber of those that are still around. However, i know it would irritate me to find all of the clanless wonders lumped in with me. Some of the finest men and women i've ever known have been Gangrel, so dont dump your trash in my backyard.

      Sempre Fi,
      Jackson McCormick

       On 5/30/06, Adem Swanson <the_universe_between@...> wrote:
                I believe that Shin something or other claimed claims Primogenship of Sioux City for Clan Brujah. No disrespect to him, of course, I just do not know his last name.

           There was also talk of someone claiming Primogenship of the Clanless. Not only does that sound ridiculous but, who is, in fact clanless in the Siouxland Area? The Gangrel LEFT the Camarilla and if they want a Primogen so be it. That is a choice left for Prince Veritas and him alone. However, if I may - they then would be Primogen of Gangrel not clanless.

           Caitiff are NOT a clan. Only the Sabbat claim such. If there are Caitiff and one of the six (Brujah, Malkavian, Nosferatu, Toreador, Tremere, and Ventrue) clans wish to represent this Caitiff then they should in all rights be considered the clan that represents them. If no clan represents them then I believe that is why we have a Scourge.

      I digress, I apoligize.

      I do not recollect the name of the Toreador or Nosferatu Primogen but they were present I believe. If you assume Benton continues on as Primogen of Clan Malkavian then that is as good a guess as mine.

      If you wish to contact me or Clan Ventrue then feel free but important business calls often. Thank you.

            Finch Tucker

      Peter <Chaosknight99@...> wrote:
      IC

      Maximillion Hohenzollern and Finch Tucker

      I thank you for your speedy responses; I ask then if you know of the
      other members of court? I haven't known too many of your clan in the
      city and I hope to change that.

      Damious Thorn, Tremere Primogen of Sioux City

      --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:

      > Maximillion Hohenzollern is Primogen of Clan Ventrue.
      > MH
      >
      > --- Peter <Chaosknight99@...> wrote:
      >
      > > IC
      > >
      > > To all kindred in the Sioux City area,
      > >
      > > My name is Damious Thorn, some of you know me some
      > > not, I am the
      > > newly appointed Primogen of clan Tremere and I have
      > > a few questions
      > > to ask. I have as of yet been informed of the
      > > positions held and of
      > > those who hold them. I know of our Prince Veritas,
      > > our Sheriff MSD,
      > > our Scourge Usti Chozzai, and our Keeper Brady
      > > Coran, and I am only
      > > positive of one Primogen and that is myself. The
      > > other positions
      > > remain unclear to me, who was elected Harpy? Who
      > > holds the positions
      > > of Primogen for the other clans? I am sure Dr.
      > > Benton holds the
      > > Malkavian Primogen Position but I haven't seen him
      > > in a while to
      > > confirm this. If there could be a clarification I
      > > would be
      > > appreciative, I hope to get to know more of the
      > > cities kindred in
      > > greater detail, and this information will help me in
      > > that goal.
      > >
      > > Thank you for your time,
      > > Damious Thorn, Primogen of Clan Tremere.

      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • Adem Swanson
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 3, 2006
        I apologize if I offended you, Mr. McCormick. I completely agree with you that the Caitiff should not be dumped in clan Gangrel's backyard. You seem like a very intelligent and rational individual and it is a shame that in the time that I have been in Siouxland I have not had the honor of meeting someone like yourself. Perhaps that may change in the future?

        Finch Tucker
        Ventrue Primogen of Sioux Falls

        Peter <Chaosknight99@...> wrote:
        IC

        Maximillion Hohenzollern and Finch Tucker

        I thank you for your speedy responses; I ask then if you know of the
        other members of court? I haven't known too many of your clan in the
        city and I hope to change that.

        Damious Thorn, Tremere Primogen of Sioux City

        --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, David Glewwe <dglewwe@...> wrote:

        > Maximillion Hohenzollern is Primogen of Clan Ventrue.
        > MH
        >
        > --- Peter <Chaosknight99@...> wrote:
        >
        > > IC
        > >
        > > To all kindred in the Sioux City area,
        > >
        > > My name is Damious Thorn, some of you know me some
        > > not, I am the
        > > newly appointed Primogen of clan Tremere and I have
        > > a few questions
        > > to ask. I have as of yet been informed of the
        > > positions held and of
        > > those who hold them. I know of our Prince Veritas,
        > > our Sheriff MSD,
        > > our Scourge Usti Chozzai, and our Keeper Brady
        > > Coran, and I am only
        > > positive of one Primogen and that is myself. The
        > > other positions
        > > remain unclear to me, who was elected Harpy? Who
        > > holds the positions
        > > of Primogen for the other clans? I am sure Dr.
        > > Benton holds the
        > > Malkavian Primogen Position but I haven't seen him
        > > in a while to
        > > confirm this. If there could be a clarification I
        > > would be
        > > appreciative, I hope to get to know more of the
        > > cities kindred in
        > > greater detail, and this information will help me in
        > > that goal.
        > >
        > > Thank you for your time,
        > > Damious Thorn, Primogen of Clan Tremere.

        > http://mail.yahoo.com

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        Do you Yahoo!?

        http://mail.yahoo.com