Thursday night final Convention work session

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16 7:30 PM
      The Marina Inn has reserved a Suite for MAGE to do our
      final Thursday night convention work. Making badges,
      putting together the pre-reg envelopes, etc.
      Please go to the Front Desk and get the room number (I
      don't know which Suite it is).
      We will begin around 7pm (maybe earlier depends on who
      shows up when) and many hands make light work.
      After the con work is finished we will have a Thursday
      night Vampire: the Masquerade LARP in the Hotel.
      NOTE the new location!
      Mind the Masquerade! Should be fun.
      DG

      http://mail.yahoo.com