New MAGE Game Day added

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      MAGE Sioux City Chapter has reached an agreement with
      the new Sci-Fi Kingdom store owned and operated by
      John Spitz to have a Game Day at his shop on February
      18th, 2006, from noon until 2am.
      This will be your chance to stop in and visit the new
      Sci Fi Kingdom store.
      The address is 615 Douglas, across from the
      Courthouse and in the Java Joint building. (I believe
      that Douglas is a one way street going North, so be
      advised.)

      I will be running a small Flames of War battle in the
      afternoon, then a Vampire LARP that night, after I
      return from the PCW pro wrestling show, probably about
      9:30pm or so, until 2am.

      John has a big game room set aside for our Game Day,
      so bring down your favorite games that you need to
      playtest for MAGE Spring Con 2006.
      I will also take pre-registrations at the Game Day.
      See you all on the 18th of February!

      http://mail.yahoo.com