[slaa] Question

  • Mark Wilson
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 14 9:05 AM
      Has anyone else heard of a Live Action game called
      "Agent X"? I hear they are already releasing
      supplements for it. I believe a company called "Mind
      Interactive" made it. Anyone else have some info on
      it?

      Mark
      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Bishnickee@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14 8:24 PM
        In a message dated 3/14/00 11:09:07 AM Central Standard Time,
        aceraxon@... writes:

        << Has anyone else heard of a Live Action game called
        "Agent X"? I hear they are already releasing
        supplements for it. I believe a company called "Mind
        Interactive" made it. Anyone else have some info on
        it?

        Mark >>

        heard of it ..but have not played it
      • Michael Martin
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
          OOC Post:
          Hey I was wondering if you could send on Information for Hotel and other essentials for Spring Attack. This would greatly help My group while we are in the planning stages of going.
          Thanks,
          Michael Martin
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 14, 2002
            Spring Attack is held over the first weekend of March
            (1-3) in DesMoines at the 4 Points Sheraton Hotel,
            which is just Southeast of the DesMoines Airport.
            The phone number is: 515-287-6464 and be sure to
            mention that you are with Spring Attack for their
            special room rate. The address is: 1810 Army Post
            Road, DesMoines, IA 50315
            you can telephone Regal Enterprises at 515-253-0907
            and ask for either daryl Sheldon or Wendy Arnsberg
            about the games and events.
            Hope this helps,
            DG
            PS: I will be Storytelling a Vampire LARP both Friday
            and Saturday nights at Spring Attack.

            http://greetings.yahoo.com