[slaa] The next LARP!

  • Mark Wilson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
      Being the ever unorganized one that I am, I forgot to
      mention that we will be having a Vampire LARP at
      VerminCon in Vermillion, South Dakota on January 22nd.
      The Con itself runs the 21st through 23rd. Not sure if
      a Cthulhu LARP will be ran, must ask Jay about that.

      Anyway, if you want more info, contact me. More info
      on the con itself, you can find most of it at
      http://www.usd.edu/~games/ and for directions you can
      always e-mail me.

      The Vampire LARP will be interesting... to say the
      least.

      Mark
      http://im.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
        *chuckle* I do concur. It will be interesting.
        Prince Alan

        Mark Wilson wrote:

        Being the ever unorganized one that I am, I forgot to
        mention that we will be having a Vampire LARP at
        VerminCon in Vermillion, South Dakota on January 22nd.
        The Con itself runs the 21st through 23rd. Not sure if
        a Cthulhu LARP will be ran, must ask Jay about that.

        Anyway, if you want more info, contact me. More info
        on the con itself, you can find most of it at
        http://www.usd.edu/~games/ and for directions you can
        always e-mail me.

        The Vampire LARP will be interesting... to say the
        least.

        Mark
        http://im.yahoo.com

        Looking for educational tools for your kids?
        Find everything you need at SmarterKids.com
        http://click.egroups.com/1/645/3/_/7387/_/947615144/

        -- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=slaa&m=1

      • Michael Martin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 17, 2000
          My darker half and I should be going but we will need a ride most likely. If
          anyone can arrange one it would be apprecited.
          Mike"That stinking Ghoul"Martin