greetings to all the here

  • ichicgo
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
      IIC GREETINGS TO ALL THE who are here on this fine night in january

      my name is Yoshi dwyn i am going to coming to reside in the are in a
      few days from europe in a buiseness trip now i am not familiar with
      the area and i was wondering if all you fine camerilla folk would be
      kind enough to tell me who the people in charge of this area are so i
      may be acknowlegede.

      good tidings to ye all and wonderious nights

      Yoshi Dwyn
    • ichicgo
      Message 2 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
        IIC GREETINGS TO ALL THE who are here on this fine night in january

        my name is Yoshi dwyn i am going to coming to reside in the are in a
        few days from europe in a buiseness trip now i am not familiar with
        the area and i was wondering if all you fine camerilla folk would be
        kind enough to tell me who the people in charge of this area are so i
        may be acknowlegede.

        good tidings to ye all and wonderious nights

        Yoshi Dwyn
      • Peter wayne darnell huth
        Message 3 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006

          IC: First, what clan are you? Second what is your business? and Third... it is called spell check look into it.

          William Varian Primogen of clan Ventrue
          (Status 2)

          From: Peter Huth

          From: "ichicgo" <ichicgo@...>
          To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: [slaa] greetings to all the here
          Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 03:29:00 -0000

          IIC GREETINGS TO ALL THE who are here on this fine night in january

          my name is Yoshi dwyn i am going to coming to reside in the are in a
          few days from europe in a buiseness trip now i am not familiar with
          the area and i was wondering if all you fine camerilla folk would be
          kind enough to tell me who the people in charge of this area are so i
          may be acknowlegede.

                                     good tidings to ye all and wonderious nights

                                                                 Yoshi Dwyn

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • ichicgo
          Message 4 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
            ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of operations for
            my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since europe is no
            fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for my
            typing some times i type and dont even check it over
          • Adam Kost
            Message 5 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
              IC

              My good fellow, may I recommend that you seriously look into cleaning up
              your messages with the use of punctuation and capitalization? Doing so will
              allow your messages to be read more easily and make you appear to be more
              educated.

              As a treasure hunter, you should certainly understand the necessity to have
              clear and concise communication. If English happens to be your second (or
              third, or fourth�) language, I would be willing to assist you in learning
              the subtle nuances of written English.

              Sincerely,

              Darius Johnson
              "My powers are not a gift, they are a duty. I have accepted."
              (Expression 3, Status 1)

              Message 6 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
                --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Adam Kost" <xavier222@h...> wrote:
                im quite sorry but it has being a while since i have used a computer
                hunting and all

                > IC
                >
                > My good fellow, may I recommend that you seriously look into
                cleaning up
                > your messages with the use of punctuation and capitalization?
                Doing so will
                > allow your messages to be read more easily and make you appear to
                be more
                > educated.
                >
                > As a treasure hunter, you should certainly understand the
                necessity to have
                > clear and concise communication. If English happens to be your
                second (or
                > third, or fourth…) language, I would be willing to assist you in
                learning
                > the subtle nuances of written English.
                >

                > Sincerely,
                >
                > Darius Johnson
                > "My powers are not a gift, they are a duty. I have accepted."
                > (Expression 3, Status 1)
                >
                > >From: "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...>
                > >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
                > >Subject: [slaa] Re: greetings to all the here
                > >Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 04:14:21 -0000
                > >
                > >ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of operations
                for
                > >my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since europe
                is no
                > >fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for my
                > >typing some times i type and dont even check it over

              • Adem
                Message 7 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
                  Yoshi - I don't really have anything to say about you Sir, since I
                  don't know anything about you. I am not trained in cryptography as
                  well as maybe a Malkavian, but if you come here to search for treasure
                  you should prepare yourself to find a big steaming pile of bull-sh!t.
                  thanks.

                  Gernot von Drasche - Clan Elder of Nosferatu.

                  --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...> wrote:

                  > ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of operations for
                  > my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since europe is
                  no
                  > fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for my
                  > typing some times i type and dont even check it over

                • kit martens
                  Message 8 of 19 , Jan 1, 2006
                    Esteemed members of the Camarilla,

                    Ya know, its funny, most of you can barely understand what i say and english is my first language. I dont see any of you jumping me about that, maybe you feel safe that a new person cant find you and do intersting things with your tongue, but Yoshi has done nothing serious to offend any of you other then the fact that you dont like "treasure hunters" or brujah, one or the other.

                    Yes you can beat Yoshi in a spelling contest, how bout we turn the tables, lets see you shits beat yoshi in an arm wrastlin match.

                    Sempre Fi,
                    Jackson McCormick

                    Adem <the_universe_between@...> wrote:
                    Yoshi - I don't really have anything to say about you Sir, since I
                    don't know anything about you. I am not trained in cryptography as
                    well as maybe a Malkavian, but if you come here to search for treasure
                    you should prepare yourself to find a big steaming pile of bull-sh!t.
                    thanks.

                         Gernot von Drasche - Clan Elder of Nosferatu.

                    --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...> wrote:

                    > ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of operations for
                    > my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since europe is
                    no
                    > fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for my
                    > typing some times i type and dont even check it over

                    Yahoo! Shopping

                  • Miranda
                    Message 9 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                      IC
                      Gernot von Drasche,

                      As you are a merely acknowledged member of the Camarilla, I have
                      made the following observations about you:
                      1. Though you may be a Nosferatu, you quickly admit to not knowing
                      many things. These items of ignorance include:
                      a. Talking down to those of more status than you.
                      b. Talking down to those whose status, past, or station you do
                      not know.
                      c. Talking poorly of the area you are new to.
                      2. You did not want your unlife, and have publicly made this known.
                      3. You are quick to threaten those around you as if you have
                      something to prove.

                      These characteristics have allowed me to come to the conclusion that
                      you are not welcome in my city. Should I or any citizen of Sioux
                      Falls find you in said territory, you will be slain. I have no
                      tolerance for those who blindly threaten and belittle kindred, and
                      disgrace the area in which they reside, or neighbor to it, with no
                      regard to tact, the Camarilla, or the pillars of our existence.

                      It is time to move along, Mr. von Drasche.

                      ~Talina Fargo
                      Prince of Sioux Falls

                      --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Adem" <the_universe_between@y...>

                      Message 10 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                        Mr. von Drasche,
                        if you must truly know thebusiness of treasure hunting in other
                        countries is getting quite dull. So i have decide to base my selfout
                        of the midwest since it is in the middle of the USA and aloows
                        easier travel around the surronding areas. If I may politely ask
                        what is your problems with treasure hunters.
                        pleasent nights,
                        Yoshi Dwyn

                        --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Miranda" <Talina_Fargo@h...> wrote:

                        > IC
                        > Gernot von Drasche,
                        >
                        > As you are a merely acknowledged member of the Camarilla, I have
                        > made the following observations about you:
                        > 1. Though you may be a Nosferatu, you quickly admit to not knowing
                        > many things. These items of ignorance include:
                        > a. Talking down to those of more status than you.
                        > b. Talking down to those whose status, past, or station you do
                        > not know.
                        > c. Talking poorly of the area you are new to.
                        > 2. You did not want your unlife, and have publicly made this known.
                        > 3. You are quick to threaten those around you as if you have
                        > something to prove.
                        >
                        > These characteristics have allowed me to come to the conclusion
                        that
                        > you are not welcome in my city. Should I or any citizen of Sioux
                        > Falls find you in said territory, you will be slain. I have no
                        > tolerance for those who blindly threaten and belittle kindred, and
                        > disgrace the area in which they reside, or neighbor to it, with no
                        > regard to tact, the Camarilla, or the pillars of our existence.
                        >
                        > It is time to move along, Mr. von Drasche.
                        >
                        > ~Talina Fargo
                        > Prince of Sioux Falls
                        >

                        > --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Adem" <the_universe_between@y...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > Yoshi - I don't really have anything to say about you Sir, since
                        > > don't know anything about you. I am not trained in cryptography
                        as
                        > > well as maybe a Malkavian, but if you come here to search for
                        > treasure
                        > > you should prepare yourself to find a big steaming pile of bull-
                        sh!
                        > t.
                        > > thanks.
                        > >
                        > > Gernot von Drasche - Clan Elder of Nosferatu.
                        > >

                        > > --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of
                        operations
                        > for
                        > > > my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since
                        europe
                        > is
                        > > no
                        > > > fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for
                        > my
                        > > > typing some times i type and dont even check it over

                      • Michael Stark
                        Message 11 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                          IC

                          Mr. Dwyn,

                          Should you decide to take up residence in Sioux City, you must first introduce yourself to the Prince or his chosen representative in such matters, the Seneschel. I strongly suggest that you come and present yourself to the authorities before hunting or sleeping in Sioux City, as we are all a little on edge right now.

                          When you come to Sioux City, go to the Marina Inn and wait in the lobby. One of my people should find you and tell you where to go. Otherwise, send word over this forum should you wish to attend formal court, which isn't scheduled for any time in the near future.

                          Lance Michaels, Seneschel of SIoux City
                          (OOC Politics reveals Status 6)
                        • Adem
                          Message 12 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                            Please, don't make me laugh. I may be wrong about all of this
                            since unlife definately didn't bless his intelligence, but I would
                            bet my unlife that he could not beat me in arm wrestling.

                            --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, kit martens <concretecowboy83@y...>
                            wrote:

                            > Esteemed members of the Camarilla,
                            >
                            > Ya know, its funny, most of you can barely understand what i say
                            and english is my first language. I dont see any of you jumping me
                            about that, maybe you feel safe that a new person cant find you and
                            do intersting things with your tongue, but Yoshi has done nothing
                            serious to offend any of you other then the fact that you dont
                            like "treasure hunters" or brujah, one or the other.

                            > Yes you can beat Yoshi in a spelling contest, how bout we turn
                            the tables, lets see you shits beat yoshi in an arm wrastlin match.

                            > Sempre Fi,
                            > Jackson McCormick
                            >
                            > Adem <the_universe_between@y...> wrote:
                            > Yoshi - I don't really have anything to say about you Sir, since
                            > don't know anything about you. I am not trained in cryptography as
                            > well as maybe a Malkavian, but if you come here to search for
                            treasure
                            > you should prepare yourself to find a big steaming pile of bull-sh!
                            t.
                            > thanks.
                            >
                            > Gernot von Drasche - Clan Elder of Nosferatu.
                            >

                            > --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > ic i am of clan brujah and i am finding a new area of operations
                            for
                            > > my buisness for my work of being a treasure hunter since europe
                            is
                            > no
                            > > fun anymore to look for items as for spelling i vapoligize for
                            my
                            > > typing some times i type and dont even check it over

                            Service.

                            > ---------------------------------
                            >

                            > ---------------------------------
                            > Yahoo! Shopping

                          • Adem
                            Message 13 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                              i have nothing against treasure hunters and i really have nothing
                              against you either but i was merely warning you that the midwest has
                              a lot of bullsh!t - literally.

                            • don glewwe
                              Message 14 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                ic

                                "ichicgo" wrote:

                                the business of treasure hunting...

                                your moniker evokes memories of a city i once frequented...perhaps we
                                can do business. i have some connections.

                                bl
                              • ichicgo
                                Message 15 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                  yes i know that it does this is just where im planing to base myself
                                  out of

                                  wrote:

                                  > i have nothing against treasure hunters and i really have nothing
                                  > against you either but i was merely warning you that the midwest
                                  has
                                  > a lot of bullsh!t - literally.
                                  >

                                  > --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "ichicgo" <ichicgo@y...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > Mr. von Drasche,
                                  > > if you must truly know thebusiness of treasure hunting in other
                                  > > countries is getting quite dull. So i have decide to base my
                                  > selfout
                                  > > of the midwest since it is in the middle of the USA and aloows
                                  > > easier travel around the surronding areas. If I may politely ask
                                  > > what is your problems with treasure hunters.
                                  > > pleasent
                                  nights,

                                  Message 16 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                    --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "don glewwe" <sarguth@y...> wrote:
                                    Yes perhaps if you wish to contact over the internet i be more then
                                    pleased to palaver(ooc if you dont know palaver means conversation)

                                    > ic
                                    >

                                    > "ichicgo" wrote:
                                    >
                                    > the business of treasure hunting...
                                    >

                                    > your moniker evokes memories of a city i once frequented...perhaps
                                    we
                                    > can do business. i have some connections.
                                    >
                                    > bl

                                  • ichicgo
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                      Perhaps I will I'll more then likely be in the area next week in
                                      the vermillion area looking at some homes that are between sioux
                                      city and sioux falls mainly a farm does anyone no where i could find
                                      one reasanably priced

                                      so may everyone have pleasent hunting in the coming night
                                      Yoshi Dwyn

                                      --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Michael Stark <Michael.Stark@u...>

                                      Message 18 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                        IC

                                        Let me give you a brief geography lesson, little man. If you try to find a farm between Sioux Falls and Sioux City, it had better be on the Iowa side of the Big Sioux River. Everything between the Big Sioux and the Missouri rivers is private territory. For all intents and purposes, this includes Clay and Union counties
                                        in South Dakota. You can stay in Yankton or Beresford for all I care, and I'm leaving North Sioux and the Dakota Dunes for Alan Richards, but the rest of the area is under my protection, and no other vampire is allowed to feed or sleep here.

                                        I allow "Kindred" from the local cities to meet on nuetral territory in Vermillion every once in a while, but Vermillion is off limits the rest of the year, and the mortals in my domain are protected. Ignore this warning at your peril.

                                        Usti Chozzai, Clan Ravnos

                                        OOC Sean, notice the different names at the bottom of this post and my last IC post. In case you missed it, some of us are using multiple PCs and/or NPCs, so make sure you know who an email is coming from before you respond.
                                        Mike

                                        > Perhaps I will I'll more then likely be in the area next week
                                        > in
                                        > the vermillion area looking at some homes that are between sioux
                                        > city and sioux falls mainly a farm does anyone no where i could
                                        > find
                                        > one reasanably priced
                                        >
                                        > so may everyone have pleasent hunting in the coming night
                                        > Yoshi Dwyn
                                        >
                                        > --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Michael Stark <Michael.Stark@u...>
                                        > wrote:
                                        > >

                                        > > IC
                                        > >
                                        > > Mr. Dwyn,
                                        > >
                                        > > Should you decide to take up residence in Sioux City, you must
                                        > first introduce yourself to the Prince or his chosen
                                        > representative
                                        > in such matters, the Seneschel. I strongly suggest that you come
                                        > and
                                        > present yourself to the authorities before hunting or sleeping in
                                        > Sioux City, as we are all a little on edge right now.
                                        > >
                                        > > When you come to Sioux City, go to the Marina Inn and wait in
                                        > the
                                        > lobby. One of my people should find you and tell you where to go.
                                        > Otherwise, send word over this forum should you wish to attend
                                        > formal court, which isn't scheduled for any time in the near
                                        > future.
                                        > >
                                        > > Lance Michaels, Seneschel of SIoux City
                                        > > (OOC Politics reveals Status 6)
                                        > >

                                        > Yahoo! Groups Links

                                      • ichicgo
                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jan 2, 2006
                                          IC

                                          thank you for the lesson Mr. Chozzai i will keep that in mind when
                                          searching for a home in the area