Dec 4th Game...

  • Peter
    Message 1 of 14 , Dec 4, 2005
      IC: Fellow kindred of Siouxland,

      I must humbly apologize for my absence at the latest gathering but
      important business kept me away, and for those in the business they
      know its murder. But I find it appealing that all the Princes and
      Barons of the land are friends and allies, it is reassuring to see
      Prince Hailey Bop, Prince Fargo, Baron Usti, and Prince Richards
      together unified at the Madison court gatherings. But as for the
      Siouxland gathering if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in on
      anything important I would be grateful for the knowledge. For now
      though I have more business to attend too, so farewell to all.

      Primogen William Varian, Clan Ventrue.

      OOC: OH and I know Adem will be saying this soon so I am gonna steal
      his thunder but fucking great game Saturday Kost... so fun, well I am
      pretty drunk so ttyl guys, hope you didnt have TOO much fun.
    • mstark
      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
        IC

        Hey Willy,

        I know you Ventrue are selective about whom you feed from, but I'd
        suggest kicking the crackheads and acid trippers out of your herd. It
        will make things easier for you. If nothing else, it could keep you
        from annoying me, and not annoying me is useful for those that seek a
        lengthy existence.

        First off, I've never been to Madison. Second, what do I care about
        attending court? Your little Camarilla rules are a game I don't play.
        Third, while I'm friends with Alan Richards, I don't even know that
        Bop person, and as far as I'm concerned Talina Fargo can go violate
        herself with a pointy wooden stick.

        Finally, if you call me Baron again, I will consume you, blood and
        soul. The Anarch movement is the kiddie table for the Camarilla, and
        I'm not playing your game. I'm not a Baron, I'm not a Prince, not a
        King or Sheik or Poobah or any of the other silly labels you fools
        insist on gathering. My name is Usti, and I own Vermillion. I don't
        rule it, or control it, or whatever. I OWN it. It is mine.

        Usti Chozzai, Clan Ravnos
        (OOC No Status, and ignores your Status. Ha ha.)
      • Peter
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 5, 2005
          IC: Dear Usti

          Sorry for the misunderstanding, I went from what was told to me, but
          as for you attending though you must have a twin who calls himself
          Usti and likes to hang out in Madison for I have seen you there
          several times. If this isn't you then there may be someone either
          making fun of you, or something else going on, but it still doesn't
          stop the fact that several dozen kin have seen you there with them.
          If that it is the case then you may want to see just what is up, I
          know I wouldn't be too happy if someone was masquerading as me, at
          places I wouldn't be going.

          William Varian, Primogen of Clan Ventrue.

          --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "mstark" <Michael.Stark@u...> wrote:

          > IC
          >
          > Hey Willy,
          >
          > I know you Ventrue are selective about whom you feed from, but I'd
          > suggest kicking the crackheads and acid trippers out of your herd.
          It
          > will make things easier for you. If nothing else, it could keep
          you
          > from annoying me, and not annoying me is useful for those that
          seek a
          > lengthy existence.
          >
          > First off, I've never been to Madison. Second, what do I care
          about
          > attending court? Your little Camarilla rules are a game I don't
          play.
          > Third, while I'm friends with Alan Richards, I don't even know
          that
          > Bop person, and as far as I'm concerned Talina Fargo can go
          violate
          > herself with a pointy wooden stick.
          >
          > Finally, if you call me Baron again, I will consume you, blood and
          > soul. The Anarch movement is the kiddie table for the Camarilla,
          and
          > I'm not playing your game. I'm not a Baron, I'm not a Prince, not
          > King or Sheik or Poobah or any of the other silly labels you fools
          > insist on gathering. My name is Usti, and I own Vermillion. I
          don't
          > rule it, or control it, or whatever. I OWN it. It is mine.
          >
          > Usti Chozzai, Clan Ravnos
          > (OOC No Status, and ignores your Status. Ha ha.)

        • Talina Fargo
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005
            IC
            Mr. Varain,
            I assure you I have never been to Madison, and Haley Jones has been dead for
            a year now. You have been sorely dupped, and here I thought the Ventrue
            were more astute than that. I recommend spending some time in the city you
            claim to be Primogen of, as that has come under debate.

            Prince Talina Fargo

            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005
              IC.
              If your tired of Mr. Varain stirring the pot, take his spoon away.

              Sempre FI,
              Kit Martens

              From: "Peter" <Chaosknight99@...>
              To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 04:17:45 -0000

              IC: Fellow kindred of Siouxland,

              I must humbly apologize for my absence at the latest gathering but
              important business kept me away, and for those in the business they
              know its murder. But I find it appealing that all the Princes and
              Barons of the land are friends and allies, it is reassuring to see
              Prince Hailey Bop, Prince Fargo, Baron Usti, and Prince Richards
              together unified at the Madison court gatherings. But as for the
              Siouxland gathering if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in on
              anything important I would be grateful for the knowledge. For now
              though I have more business to attend too, so farewell to all.

              Primogen William Varian, Clan Ventrue.

              OOC: OH and I know Adem will be saying this soon so I am gonna steal
              his thunder but fucking great game Saturday Kost... so fun, well I am
              pretty drunk so ttyl guys, hope you didnt have TOO much fun.

              Yahoo! Personals

            • Peter wayne darnell huth
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005

                IC

                Prince Fargo,
                Then this is a serious matter, I dont know how many people like having others claiming to be them, using their name and that authority it brings to influence others. Since the ruling people in Madison are all fakes I may suggest the people they are pretending to be inquire about that, unless you want someone to continue using your name and face?

                As for spending time in Sioux City I do, just I didnt have the chance the night of the Gathering due to business. Also as for the "Claiming" business it was a dual decision, for one Prince Richards offered me the posistion at the Halloween Gathering, and the majority of the clan members in the city also suggested I take it. Now beings as Primogen is a clan promoted posistion I dont see how any other then those in my clan can  bring this under debate. With that being the fact since none of my clan have complained to me about it I dont see how you have any authority to bring it up, unless you are now of clan Ventrue.

                William Varian, Elected Primogen of Clan Ventrue.

                From: "Peter" <Chaosknight99@...>
                To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 04:17:45 -0000

                IC: Fellow kindred of Siouxland,

                I must humbly apologize for my absence at the latest gathering but
                important business kept me away, and for those in the business they
                know its murder. But I find it appealing that all the Princes and
                Barons of the land are friends and allies, it is reassuring to see
                Prince Hailey Bop, Prince Fargo, Baron Usti, and Prince Richards
                together unified at the Madison court gatherings. But as for the
                Siouxland gathering if anyone would be kind enough to fill me in on
                anything important I would be grateful for the knowledge. For now
                though I have more business to attend too, so farewell to all.

                Primogen William Varian, Clan Ventrue.

                OOC: OH and I know Adem will be saying this soon so I am gonna steal
                his thunder but fucking great game Saturday Kost... so fun, well I am
                pretty drunk so ttyl guys, hope you didnt have TOO much fun.

                YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

              • Talina Fargo
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005
                  IC
                  I find the many insults in this missive to be quite scandalous. Firstly, I
                  am calling upon all who visit Madison to immobilize any person looking like
                  myself, Usti, or Haley Jones and to report them to Seneschal Michaels in
                  Sioux City. I am much too busy to be personally handling such matters, and
                  I find the whole scenario to be reminiscent of a trap, and one I hope you
                  are not involved with Mr. Varian.

                  I have the authority to bring up nearly anything I want to, Mr. Varian.
                  Unless someone of much more credibility (ooc: Status) than myself says
                  otherwise, my word is to be valued, not questioned. The authority in which
                  I speak through for the concern of your Primogenship is that of the Primogen
                  Council. Those gathered at last meeting all expressed issue with your
                  recent arrival and claim to the position of Primogen after only a few hours
                  within the city, permission of the Prince or not. There was only one of
                  your Clan in the area before this, and she has concern with you taking the
                  Primogen position from her. The others that seem to agree with you were
                  brought with you that night. As Head of the Primogen Council I bring this
                  concern forth.

                  ~Talina Fargo

                  From: "Peter" <Chaosknight99@...>
                  To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
                  Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2005 04:17:45 -0000

[...]

                  �Visit your group "slaa" on the web.

                  �To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

                  �Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.

                  South dakota state flag

                  South dakota state university

                  State of south dakota

                  Sioux falls south dakota

                  South dakota

                  South dakota secretary of state

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005
                    IC
                    Prince Fargo,
                    I don't mean to be insulting but with the fact that my post was met
                    with insults I felt it within my rights to reply in turn. Now I also
                    find the accusation of me being part of any wrong doings in Madison
                    an insult as well. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't know there were
                    people masquerading as yourself, and various others in Madison. I
                    was merely a witness to what I thought was a gathering of the
                    powers, showing a form of unity, having seen and talked to nearly
                    all the people and seeing no distinction, though the only one I had
                    met before was Prince Richards, and only knew of Usti through seeing
                    him in Sioux City.

                    Now that I am informed that most of the kin aren't who they say they
                    are I wonder if the others in the city have any previous history?
                    Madison is ruled by Haley Bop *as has been clarified Jones*, the one
                    pretending to be you is there, the Primogen are Catatonia Calloway
                    of clan Ventrue, Ell of clan Brujah, Amnesty of clan Toreador, the
                    Harpy is another of your clan Jason Quinn, and the Sheriff is a
                    woman named Mira, Also Lance Michaels has been seen there as well in
                    the company of the others. I may want to suggest a way to either
                    recognize someone as an imposter, or a way to remove their ability
                    to mimic yourself and the others. This whole thing was only
                    mentioned because it gave a sense of peace between the powers, now
                    that the plot has been revealed it makes me wonder what kind of
                    turmoil is really happening in this area.

                    To your request that we immobilize those masquerading as yourself
                    and the others, how are we to be certain that the one we bring them
                    to, aren't one of them? They have shown that they can mimic forms,
                    so what is to stop them from mimicking the one we are to bring them
                    too? Or are you going to give us a form of reassurance that the one
                    we meet will be the correct person?

                    Now about the Primogen position, I offered it back to her if she
                    wanted it, from seeing the trend I took it as a full absence from
                    the city and took the position from that knowledge. If one hasn't
                    been seen in the city for months, and hasn't posted anything to
                    respond to happenings then, to me, they have left and are uncaring
                    to what is happening with their clan in that city.

                    But I tire of this; I sought to inform others of my happiness of
                    seeing unity and was met with childlike bickering and insults. For
                    that I will suggest that if you want the situation resolved in full
                    and with complete security, then maybe you should take some time and
                    investigate it for yourself. I know this will be seen as an insult
                    but from what I have seen saying "Hello" would be an insult to you.

                    So for now Farewell William Varian, Primogen of Clan Ventrue.

                    --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Talina Fargo" <Talina_Fargo@h...>

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 6, 2005
                      IC

                      Peter <Chaosknight99@...> wrote:
                      , the Primogen are Catatonia Calloway
                      of clan Ventrue,
                      Interesting.... that statement almost warrants my personal interest.

                      To your request that we immobilize those masquerading as yourself
                      and the others, how are we to be certain that the one we bring them
                      to, aren't one of them? They have shown that they can mimic forms,
                      so what is to stop them from mimicking the one we are to bring them
                      too? Or are you going to give us a form of reassurance that the one
                      we meet will be the correct person?
                      bring them to me, i'll let god sort them out...

                      But I tire of this; I sought to inform others of my happiness of
                      seeing unity

                      ahh, isnt that sweet. If i have to involve myself in foreign matters its simpler to annihalate everything there instead of "sorting" through the bullshit.

                      Sempre Fi,
                      Jackson McCormick

                    • Jordan Restax
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 7, 2005
                        Primogen Varian,

                        I have had my eye on you for quite some time, and your comments do
                        not do you credit as a citizen of the Camarilla nor do they reflect
                        well on your clan. You claimed your position as Primogen because you
                        wished your Clan to have a Primogen who was active - and then you do
                        not attend the first Primogen meeting following. So far, your
                        actions do not prove you any better than your predecessor.

                        As for the situation in Madison... you have multiple people telling
                        you that they have not been there. You are the only one that is
                        claiming to have seen them. In this instance, the simplest
                        explanation for this is that you have been duped. The maxim of
                        Occam's Razor is directly applicable to this situation.Should you
                        wish, we do have resources that could help determine the cause of
                        this mental condition. We would not wish you to be suffering from
                        delusions, and believing you are seeing people you have never met.

                        Now, however, I must be true to my duties as Harpy of Sioux City.
                        Primogen Varian, you have failed to report your standing to the
                        Harpy of the Domain in which you reside, nor have you communicated
                        your position as Primogen to this office. Per the wishes of the
                        Primogen Council, such actions are considered scandalous and I will
                        be removing a measure of your reputation in Camarilla society for
                        this lapse in judgment.

                        You have also insulted on of greater standing than yourself and
                        failed to apologize for such actions. This is scandalous in and of
                        itself, and by her words Prince Fargo has taken offense. Another
                        level of your reputation shall be removed for this affront to one
                        that has earned her respect in this area. You should understand that
                        it is not your place to insult those that possess higher standing
                        than you.

                        I will also note that you appear to not understand the workings
                        of the Camarilla. The position of Harpy is determined by the
                        Primogen. The position of Sheriff is determined by the Prince. By
                        previously suggesting that the Primogen will be making this decision
                        you once again drift toward scandalous comments, and violate the
                        Tradition of Domain.

                        I will not take from you your acknowledgement in the Camarilla, nor
                        will I take away your standing as Revered in your position as
                        Primogen. As of this point, you have no other standing or reputation
                        in the Camarilla. Once you finally deign to report your standing I
                        may reconsider my decisions on your reputation.

                        In Service to the Camarilla,

                        Jason Quinn
                        Harpy of Sioux City

                        (OOC: I have blown a politics for the characters standing, and have
                        not yet received it. The OOC mechanics of this are as follows: His
                        standing is effectively at Acknowledged and Revered. Any standing he
                        has above that has been removed. Please let me know if there are any
                        OOC questions on it, and let the IC proceed as it will. Thanks!)
                      • Jordan Restax
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 7, 2005
                          IC:

                          Mr. McCormick,

                          I have heard good things about you, and would like to speak with you
                          when time permits. Your closing greeting leads me to think we may
                          have some things in common.

                          Perhaps we will meet sometime in the future.

                          Regards,

                          Jason Quinn

                          --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, kit martens <concretecowboy83@y...>
                          wrote:

                          > IC
                          >

                          > Peter <Chaosknight99@h...> wrote:
                          > , the Primogen are Catatonia Calloway
                          > of clan Ventrue,
                          > Interesting.... that statement almost warrants my personal
                          interest.

                          > To your request that we immobilize those masquerading as yourself
                          > and the others, how are we to be certain that the one we bring
                          them
                          > to, aren't one of them? They have shown that they can mimic forms,
                          > so what is to stop them from mimicking the one we are to bring
                          them
                          > too? Or are you going to give us a form of reassurance that the
                          one
                          > we meet will be the correct person?
                          >
                          > bring them to me, i'll let god sort them out...
                          >

                          > But I tire of this; I sought to inform others of my happiness of
                          > seeing unity
                          >
                          > ahh, isnt that sweet. If i have to involve myself in foreign
                          matters its simpler to annihalate everything there instead
                          of "sorting" through the bullshit.

                          > Sempre Fi,
                          > Jackson McCormick
                          >

                          > ---------------------------------

                        • Levi Zarbano
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 7, 2005
                            OOC

                            Chad, you rock.

                            -Levi

                            --- Jordan Restax <jrestax@...> wrote:

> [...]
                            > Camarilla, nor
                            > will I take away your standing as Revered in your
                            > position as
                            > Primogen. As of this point, you have no other
                            > standing or reputation
                            > in the Camarilla. Once you finally deign to report
                            > your standing I
                            > may reconsider my decisions on your reputation.
                            >
                            > In Service to the Camarilla,
                            >
                            > Jason Quinn
                            > Harpy of Sioux City
                            >
                            > (OOC: I have blown a politics for the characters
                            > standing, and have
                            > not yet received it. The OOC mechanics of this are
                            > as follows: His
                            > standing is effectively at Acknowledged and Revered.
                            > Any standing he
                            > has above that has been removed. Please let me know
                            > if there are any
                            > OOC questions on it, and let the IC proceed as it

                            Just $16.99/mo. or less.
                            dsl.yahoo.com
                          • Peter
                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 9, 2005
                              OOC... I have to agree... damn good one there man... as they say in
                              suburbia "Mad props dawg"... But I aint one of them wiggers so damn
                              good one man.

                              --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                              > > Camarilla, nor
                              > > will I take away your standing as Revered in your
                              > > position as
                              > > Primogen. As of this point, you have no other
                              > > standing or reputation
                              > > in the Camarilla. Once you finally deign to report
                              > > your standing I
                              > > may reconsider my decisions on your reputation.
                              > >
                              > > In Service to the Camarilla,
                              > >
                              > > Jason Quinn
                              > > Harpy of Sioux City
                              > >
                              > > (OOC: I have blown a politics for the characters
                              > > standing, and have
                              > > not yet received it. The OOC mechanics of this are
                              > > as follows: His
                              > > standing is effectively at Acknowledged and Revered.
                              > > Any standing he
                              > > has above that has been removed. Please let me know
                              > > if there are any
                              > > OOC questions on it, and let the IC proceed as it

                            • Peter
                              Message 14 of 14 , Dec 9, 2005
                                IC: Mr. Quinn,

                                As I stated in the message I sent to you earlier, to my best
                                knowledge I had reported myself to you in Madison, as has been
                                revealed that wasn't you. So with that there was no reason for me to
                                initiate further contact with you, but now that the truth has been
                                revealed there has been an official report of my Standing sent to
                                you, and that clears up that little mess. As for being the only one
                                having seen the others in Madison, that is not true, several other
                                Sioux City Acknowledged kindred have been there, a good number of
                                them from the Benton Sanitarium, accompanied by Dr. Benton himself
                                *Which I will assume was a fake* and Mr. Brady. Don't take this as
                                me saying only Malkavians have seen them for that doesn't look or
                                sound good in any form. Mr. Stevie Kingston has been there as well,
                                and I don't feel like giving a full list of those who travel to and
                                from there.

                                As for the assigning the position of sheriff, I wasn't asking the
                                Primogen to make that decision, I was merely suggesting a valid
                                candidate with my backing and trust. I can't help it if you didn't
                                read the whole message, but it helps to have something clarified if
                                you don't understand before sending an insult on my knowledge of the
                                Camarilla and its workings. Well unless there are further questions,
                                comments, insults, or removing of status I will bid you farewell for
                                business calls.

                                Oh one last thing before I am compared to my predecessor, look on
                                how I apologized for my absence and asked for anyone to inform me of
                                the happenings of that night so I could give my advice or lend a
                                hand on anything that needed it.

                                William Varian, Primogen of Clan Ventrue.
                                (OOC Politics will reveal Acknowledged and Revered... thats it
                                before and after the removing)