ST Note to all Vampire players

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
      ST: As the end of another Halloween party ends, every goes back to their
      respective havens and goes to rest. The next few days go by uneventfully,
      with one minor oddity. As the Kindred go out and about on their business,
      MSD fails to appear. This would not normally be cause for concern, as he is
      Nosferatu, but it still seemed odd, since he usually stopped to talk to the
      local kindred on his patrols to see if they had noticed anything. Even at
      the Sanitarium, he has not stopped in to talk to any of the Doctors, or the
      other kindred in residence.
      One by one, various members of the Clans receive a package. It comes with a
      bland label marked to individuals. Nothing suspicious is detected, and when
      it is opened, it contains a tape and some photographs. The tape is a
      security camera of what appears to be a Nosferatu�s haven during the early
      daylight hours of Sunday morning. 5 heavily armed men come into the haven,
      all aiming various weapons at the uncloaked Nosferatu. Three then proceed to
      stake the Nos, the look of shock on his face brief as the dulling effects of
      the stake to the heart take effect. They then put the Nosferatu into a
      coffin and nail it shut the video cuts out with three of them exiting the
      Haven.
      The pictures show the three that left the Haven loading the coffin up into a
      vehicle. The photo�s continue following the vehicle to the Sioux Gateway
      airport, where it is loaded onto a NW flight to Japan.
      As the horror of the video and photographs sink in, there is one last thing
      in the box. A simple note typed from what appears to be the local library
      states �Show this to your clan�
      Any research into the flight shows that there are no other passengers, and
      that the cargo was lost midway through the flight into the middle of the
      pacific.
      As more time passes, attempts to find MSD at any of his usual hang outs
      fail. Attempts to contact him at the bars fail, no one having seen him for
      days early on, then moving into weeks. All of his pseudonyms came back as no
      one has seen him
      Email any questions or avenues of inquiry about this to me, or find me
      before game next time to have me answer questions.
      Mike M. Asst. ST
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2005
        *Chuckle*

        http://us.click.yahoo.com/dpRU5A/wUILAA/yQLSAA/7nOolB/TM

        __________________________________
        http://farechase.yahoo.com
      • mstark@usd.edu
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
          OOC

          Dave, was that chuckle from you, or from Alan Richards? I'd like to hear what the Prince of Sioux City has to say about this kidnapping.

          The other Mike (Mike Stark, that is.)

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2005
            OOC: was it marked as OOC?
            A lot of people would like to know what the Prince of
            Sioux City has to say about this kidnapping. Alan
            Richards is so much more than just a dumb sword
            wielding cavalry officer.
            BTW: the next Game Day in Sioux City is december 4th
            which is a Sunday so please note that the time alloted
            is noon to 10pm. Since it gets dark quite early, we
            will have plenty of time to LARP.
            Elysium will be at the KD Station.
            DG

            --- mstark@... wrote:

            > OOC
            >
            > Dave, was that chuckle from you, or from Alan
            > Richards? I'd like to hear what the Prince of Sioux
            > City has to say about this kidnapping.
            >
            > The other Mike (Mike Stark, that is.)

          • Adam Kost
            Message 5 of 6 , Dec 11, 2005
              Here is a newspaper article that was published in the newspapers on Tuesday,
              December 6th. (I would have gotten this sent out earlier, but things had
              popped up.

              Street unification talks interrupted by police raid
              BY MIKE COLIAS
              Associated Press
              SIOUX CITY, SD � What started out as a prostitution sting quickly escalated
              into a full scale gang war. Early Sunday morning, an unmarked police car
              trailed a limousine that picked up an undercover officer to an estate at the
              intersection of West 45th and Far Hills Road. The officer�s name has not
              been released. The estate is registered to one William Danes. Police
              reinforcements were called to the scene after numerous gang representatives
              were identified. It wasn�t long into the bust when an armored vehicle
              barreled through the barricade outside of the estate and began to make its
              getaway onto I-29 South. Inside of the vehicle, five people were seen, one
              of which may or may not be the missing undercover officer. Police pursued
              the vehicle to the Nebraska border, but it managed to cross before
              inter-state cooperation could be garnered. Though a helicopter was used in
              the chase, it also lost track of the vehicle as it was crossing the border
              into Nebraska. Five officers were injured in the gunfire at the gates of the
              estate. After the gang members ceased fire and were detained, approximately
              two kilos of cocaine were found amongst the 30 gang members. Some of which
              were registered as homeless citizens of Sioux City. It is unknown as to
              whether or not William Danes himself is a member of any gang. Whether he is
              a local dealer of cocaine or not is also unknown. What is known is that he
              is to be considered armed and dangerous. Please contact your local law
              enforcement with any information regarding William Danes� whereabouts.
              Message 6 of 6 , Dec 11, 2005
                OOC: Adam, E-mail me privately please.
                DG

                http://mail.yahoo.com