[slaa] a begining........

  • gorbiesidhe@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 24, 1999
      I've heard alot about this realm from other members of kindred
      society. You people go through princes like children go through toys.
      A brief intrest, lots of abuse, and then broken and discarded. With
      the picture of kindred society as a whole, now is not the time for
      this. I hope this ventrue you have placed in charge will do a better
      job.
      I look forward to meeting you all on all hallows eve.

      ZAN
    • Mark Wilson
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 25, 1999
        I thought Princes were typically like toys anyway.
        They amuse us until they no longer hold any value to
        us, then they are discarded. *chuckle* Me, I don't
        care either way. I'm just here to keep things from
        getting too out of hand. But really, most Ventrue are
        a bunch of stiffs anyway.

        Wait until the Prince of Sioux City sees how badly
        things are going into Des Moines. I do have a rather
        interesting amount of articles.

        Rick Hazard

        --- gorbiesidhe@... wrote:
        > I've heard alot about this realm from other
        > members of kindred
        > society. You people go through princes like
        > children go through toys.
        > A brief intrest, lots of abuse, and then broken and
        > discarded. With
        > the picture of kindred society as a whole, now is
        > not the time for
        > this. I hope this ventrue you have placed in charge
        > will do a better
        > job.
        > I look forward to meeting you all on all hallows
        > eve.
        >

        > ZAN

        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/slaa
        > http://www.egroups.com - Simplifying group
        > communications

        =====

      • Mark Wilson
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 25, 1999
          Anarch? Mister Alan, I am offended. You stereotype me
          as one of our young who have not yet learned. While
          I'm not an Elder, I can assure you, I'm no anarch.
          You, however, are a typical Toreador. Want to hear
          something typically Brujah? BITE ME!

          Rick Hazard

          =====

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 26, 1999
            **BITE**

            Bastion Manning

            Gangrel Elder of South Des Moines

            BTW Mayhem Comics is having a 24 Hour Role-Play-a-thon next month. I am
            thinking of having a vampire table top game going, as there is a lot of
            interest but no StoryTellers. Any ideas from you guys would be greatly
            appreciated.

            original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/slaa/?start=165

            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 26, 1999

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 5, 1999
                Dear Jesse and Kat,
                When is the 24 hour role-play-a thon in November? I will be out of town
                all next week but I cans end youm guys some plot ideas the end of next week.

                DG/Prince Alan