Park Edicate

  • Levi Zarbano
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
      Kindred of Siouxland,

      Congratulations! The last three months of existance
      have gone uneventful. Now we're all bored, and we're
      gonna go have some fun at the park!

      I, unfortunately, have some business to tend to. I'm
      in the heart of tundra wastes of Siberia right now,
      and thank God for wireless. I will be getting to the
      gathering the night of. I may be late, but don't
      worry, I will be there!

      As for security, treat my deputies, Warren Alberich
      and Shin Sokamoto as me for the time being. Any
      concerns about the gathering, contact them, though I
      wouldn't mind a copy.

      God it's cold here. And all there is to watch is the
      Notebook!

      MSD
      Clan Nosferatu
      Sheriff of Sioux City

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2005
        That's spelled "etiquette"
        Alan Richards

        --- Levi Zarbano <zarb_niln@...> wrote:

        > Kindred of Siouxland,
        >
        > Congratulations! The last three months of existance
        > have gone uneventful. Now we're all bored, and we're
        > gonna go have some fun at the park!
        >
        > I, unfortunately, have some business to tend to. I'm
        > in the heart of tundra wastes of Siberia right now,
        > and thank God for wireless. I will be getting to the
        > gathering the night of. I may be late, but don't
        > worry, I will be there!
        >
        > As for security, treat my deputies, Warren Alberich
        > and Shin Sokamoto as me for the time being. Any
        > concerns about the gathering, contact them, though I
        > wouldn't mind a copy.
        >
        > God it's cold here. And all there is to watch is the
        > Notebook!
        >
        > MSD
        > Clan Nosferatu
        > Sheriff of Sioux City
        >

        > __________________________________
        > Yahoo! Mail
        > Stay connected, organized, and protected. Take the
        > tour:

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Talina Fargo
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 2, 2005
          Feared Sheriff Mad Stepdad,

          Perhaps it not wise to advertise your departure from our region. Some may
          take that as an opportunity to cause trouble. When you are available,
          please contact me, as we have a few items to discuss, namely concerning your
          deputies.

          Strength and Admiration,
          ~Talina Fargo
          Prince of Sioux Falls
          Head of the Primogen Council of Sioux City
          Politics reveals: Status: 8

          From: David Glewwe <dglewwe@...>
          To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
          Subject: Re: [slaa] Park Edicate