[slaa] Many happy shiny bunnys (IC posting)

  • jimmyfingers@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
      Greetings and goodbye, allow me to introduce myself to those of you
      who may know me, I am OrChId ViOlEt she-male primogen (the newest and
      kewlest of the malkies) ok, so maybe not newest, and I'm kinda hot to
      be the coolest, but oh well. What I wrote to say is that I need to talk
      to Prince Allen and whoever the new head of this fair city is. I've got
      some new concerning the nasty smelly people (no, not the nosy's)
      Anyways, I'd like uh.....to give a shout out to all the pointy
      toothed peoples in the land and say I LoVe YoU AlL, also check out my
      new video, "Orchid in chunderland" It's due in video stores on the 15th
      of the month.

      Till next time, I remain

      OrChId ViOlEt: SHE-MALE PRIMOGEN
    • Mike Stark
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
        Britton, where do you find this weirdos at? Only in Sioux City.

        "Psycho" Mike/Phayd/the Bastard King, KSC*
        mstark@... * drowboy69@... *
      • Michael Martin
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
          YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH WIERDOS!??? WTF?YOU ARE A WIERDO! Well so am so later

        • Bishnickee@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
            In a message dated 9/14/99 3:42:13 PM Central Daylight Time, mstark@...
            writes:

            << Britton, where do you find this weirdos at? Only in Sioux City.

            I represent that remark....hmmm odd i lived in minnesota..and then i became
            creamy delight..and bam a radio DJ in IOWA...thanks jenny craig
          • Bishnickee@aol.com
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 1999
              MOONS THE SIS FOLKS
            • britton hacke
              Message 6 of 6 , Sep 15, 1999
                good lord! i dont know stark...i just...dont know