Re: A message from Antonio Giovanni

  • Adem
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2005
      ya know i couldnt agree with you more man. too bad people like you
      arent actually in the Camarilla. and its sad to see the ones not in
      the Camarilla are the ones who can actually see how unorganized
      everyone is being. i say that we should UNITE! not like f*cking care
      bears or some sh*t but ya know but lets be real here.

      while i was laying in an abandned warehouse for 3 weeks i got to
      thinking about a lot. and then while i walked all the f*cking way
      from CA to here... ya know i realized how much i f*cking hate the
      person who kidnapped me. i also realized how much im needed back
      here. i could have stayed home.

      im not too smart but i do know a few things. we need to stick the
      f*ck together. while i missed about a month of crap happening i was
      wondering what has happened of the mind reaver thingie? is it dead
      yet? cause i think thats a major problem if it isnt. also was
      wondering if i could get informed about the situation with the
      sabbat. oh oh wait wait "rabbits." i got an email about not worrying
      about the pack up in north dakota because of some attack force being
      assembled to do something or other about it? hmmm could we be more
      vague? is this task force too good to include clan brujah?

      hmmmm people putting messages on the board about other stuff hmm let
      me see here... oh yea the shipment. im gone and it comes through.
      f*cking gravey. people r talking about what the package is... hmmm
      caine. WTF? BAHAHAHAHAHA! caine is a myth. a story. something to
      relate to us. its like the bible. they are stories. its right up
      there with antidelluvians. yea i have seen vampires that can do some
      pretty awesome sh*t but come on people. get real. we r who we r and
      thats that. we dont believe in dragons do we?

      whatever is in that train ... if its a person then its just some old
      elder turd who got so bored of life that they fell into some torpor.
      i say if we really know whats best we should get rid of it.

      anyway so PLEASE im askin nicely. freakin contact me PLEASE CLAN
      BRUJAH!

      CATORI ADAM WEBBER
      still acknowledged
      still brave
      still revered
      still well connected
      ... but severly beaten.

      OOC can i get an email from any member of clan brujah? like please
      please please. Adem

      --- In slaa@yahoogroups.com, "Paul Severe" <Paul_Severe@h...> wrote:

      > TO my esteemed friends of the Siouxland,
      >
      > First off, let me say that I grateful most made it out with out a
      > scratch.
      > Secondly, I reget to inform you that WILL NOT be returning to the
      > area. The lack of organization was deplorable, it seemed like
      > everyone was running around like chicken with their head cut off.
      > With no real structure in place, only a fraction of what could have
      > been accomplished actually did.
      >
      > For those of you, who help in the return of my Grandson, Tyler, I
      > thank you... but seeing I am not a member of your Camarilla, I
      > really don't owe you anything. But hey I'm not heartless, you all
      > get a Gold Star sticker, and hell thats better than status, because
      > it's shiny, and it actually exsists. I had made his request to
      > return to your area, and I have granted it, and I hope will treat
      > him the dignity he has earned. His exprience with the Crimson
      > Knights has left him impared somewhat, please aid him the best you
      > can.
      >
      > Keep your stick on the Ice
      > Antonio Giovanni,
      > Elder
      > Head of Clan Giovanni
    • Kristin Erickson
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 5, 2005
        Dear Antonio Giovanni,

        I am sorrowed that you will not be droping by again, but escorting
        you around seemed a honor it's self and I hope that you will not
        think ill of any in the Camarilla. Things were a little out of wack
        with the train and stuff. I sincerely hope that you whould just drop
        by for a moment or two if you are ever in the area again. with that
        said I bid you farewell and hope that you some day come back so we
        could meet again.

        Sincerly,
        Celest D'More
        primogen of clan toreador

        ( ooc: GEEZZEEE why the hell did that happen to me I hope that you
        know i'm not tickeled pink about the blood bound Paul! GRRRRRRRRRR!
        *beats her head on the desk*)