[slaa] No Subject

  • yucksgone@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 14 , Aug 12, 1999
      articals?
    • yucksgone@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 12, 1999
        wilson?

        <7ouaik$bb6-@egroups.com> wrote:
        original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/slaa/?start=109
        > articals?

      • Josh Huls
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 15, 2002
          When will the next gathering be???

          Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?

          - Paul Severe

        • Haley Jones
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
            Yes, yes...when will the next gathering be? I bought a new dress...and I
            have some glittery stuff...and...NEW SHOES!
            I heard something about Des Moines having something going on, but Sioux
            Falls? Who would want to go up to that little hole in the ground to see
            Talina's pride of perfection? Ha, not me. I'm going to go shopping, you
            guys keep me updated!

            A Bientot!
            -Haley Jones, Clan Toreador
            "I lift my heart as spring lifts up
            A yellow daisy to the rain;
            My heart will be a lovely cup
            Altho' it holds but pain.
            For I shall learn from flower and leaf
            That color every drop they hold,
            To change the lifeless wine of grief
            To living gold."

            >From: "Josh Huls" <Paul_Severe@...>
            >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
            >Subject: [slaa] No Subject
            >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:51:22 -0500
            >
            >When will the next gathering be???
            >

            >Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
            >

            >- Paul Severe

          • Paul Severe
            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
              HOLE IN THE GROUND?!

              You better watch you mouth, little girl or you may find it separated from
              your little body! You better apologize before the next meeting, because I
              take GREAT offense to that.

              Paul Severe
              Nosferatu Primogen

              PS: Watch your back Little Miss Haley, you don't know what lurks in the
              shadow!

              >From: "Haley Jones" <Hale_Bopp411@...>
              >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
              >Subject: Re: [slaa] No Subject
              >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:40:34 -0500
              >
              >Yes, yes...when will the next gathering be? I bought a new dress...and I
              >have some glittery stuff...and...NEW SHOES!
              >I heard something about Des Moines having something going on, but Sioux
              >Falls? Who would want to go up to that little hole in the ground to see
              >Talina's pride of perfection? Ha, not me. I'm going to go shopping, you
              >guys keep me updated!
              >
              >A Bientot!
              >-Haley Jones, Clan Toreador
              >"I lift my heart as spring lifts up
              >A yellow daisy to the rain;
              >My heart will be a lovely cup
              >Altho' it holds but pain.
              >For I shall learn from flower and leaf
              >That color every drop they hold,
              >To change the lifeless wine of grief
              >To living gold."
              >

              > >From: "Josh Huls" <Paul_Severe@...>
              > >To: slaa@yahoogroups.com
              > >Subject: [slaa] No Subject
              > >Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 00:51:22 -0500
              > >
              > >When will the next gathering be???
              > >

              > >Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
              > >

              > >- Paul Severe

              > >Chat with friends online, try MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.com

            • Michael Martin
              Message 6 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                Gentleman,
                Sir please, She may not know what lurks in the shadow, but rest assure that
                she needs not fear it. Haley, of Clan Toreador, ward of Justicar Alan
                Richards last time I checked. She is still young Primogen, give her time.
                Miss Haley, please be careful what you say about other peoples homes. Some
                of them take it quite badly. Please take care of what you say.
                As for the rest of the area, I know that there is a meeting coming up in Des
                Moines like the dear Haley said. I don't belive I will be able to make it to
                that meeting, but I understand Director Benton will be doing his best to get
                there. I hope all of you can keep the Masqurade. It makes my life so much
                easier.
                John Legget
                Reporter, Sioux City Journal.
                Ghoul

                Message 7 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                  I'm just saying it's a small city. I thought the analogy would be
                  flattering to someone such as yourself. Perhaps I am wrong. At least now I
                  know someone who needs anger management classes, and isn't Brujah. I'm not
                  afraid of the shadows, and thank you for the inspiration. Here is a great
                  poem based on that thought:

                  Shadow
                  If it won't leave me alone it's no surprise that I'm shrill
                  but to no avail, my shadow follows me still.
                  When sunlight reveals my frown, that only fills it with glee.
                  Yet on a moonlit night it never fails to locate me.
                  Until my shadow appears the only thing that is true
                  appearing in a flash on any wall within view.

                  But increasingly I realise that it is pleasing after all
                  to have such a constant companion, then I recall
                  that the only times my shadow has left me alone
                  have been the darkest times that I have known.
                  And so it fills me with delight to have my shadow about
                  for it completes my world, without a doubt.

                  Look for it in my upcoming book, "The Moon's Eclipse." Coming out next
                  January!

                  -Haley Jones
                  Prided Toreador

                  Message 8 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                    You are sure on the up and up! Did you buy a copy of my book? I don't
                    think you did! Rest assured, I still have one for you, and I will give you
                    a discount too for such kind words to a young kindred in your society. For
                    this email, I think I will enlighten you all with one of my favorite poems
                    from my days in Chicago.

                    7 Years Old

                    The sky was blue, like sapphires, like my favourite cup, like the blood in
                    my veins.
                    And we lay on the grass, serene and divine
                    While the sun beat down its endless rays of maternal love.
                    She told me that she was once seven years old.
                    And I didn't argue, because I thought it was pretty likely.
                    She named the trees, told me a funny story about the leaves,
                    And how they are always fighting, but never fall out.
                    The grass tickled my bare arms, playful but a little annoying
                    And I watched her making daisy chains,
                    Worrying that her fair skin would get burnt.
                    We talked about bodies and how they get in the way.
                    We looked into each other's souls instead and saw bright lights.
                    I told her about the castle that had once been here,
                    And said I sometimes still felt the vibrations.
                    But she just laughed and her voice floated
                    Along with the dandelion seeds we had made wishes on.
                    The traffic is so loud now,
                    And this cement wall so cold.
                    I'm lying here thinking about her,
                    And how she was once seven years old.

                    -Haley Jones
                    ~Don't sit and the dark and read.~

                    Message 9 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                      The next vampire LARP will be in DesMoines at Fields
                      of Honor, the third weekend of October. I have written
                      to White Wolf for convention/event support and
                      hopefully they will do so. Two weekends later in Sioux
                      City at the Game Day at the Marina Inn, Saturday
                      November 2nd will be another vampire LARP.
                      DG
                      --- Josh Huls <Paul_Severe@...> wrote:
                      > When will the next gathering be???
                      >

                      > Will there be one in Sioux Falls at the SF Gameday?
                      >

                      > - Paul Severe

                      Yahoo! News - Today's headlines
                      http://news.yahoo.com
                    • Paul Severe
                      Message 10 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
                        You know, not all Nosferatu live in discease ridden sewers, hell if I were
                        in the states right now I would show more untruths about my clan.

                        Anyway, I caught a few leads on Ms. Knight, rumors around St Louis, told
                        that the hunters don't have her, And as of right now I following up another
                        rumor that she was searching for 'something(my sources aren't clear).' Right
                        now I am sending this from Paris, looking for a clue or two, seeing if the
                        elder Nosferatu have any info. I will check back if I find anything.

                        Paul Severe

                        PS:

                        For your information i did buy a copy of your latest book in vermillion ealy
                        this year, I will admit it it was great

                        The best toilet paper money can buy!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Sep 17, 2002
                          Sorry if I'm not better exposed to those sort of things. You'll have to
                          give me a tour sometime, I'm always eager to learn. Most likely you have
                          myths about every clan that you believe too, dear Paul.

                          I remember you buying my book. Pay attention to page 34, it may help you.

                          I hope we find Jenai soon...I miss her!!

                          -Haley Jones
                          Hmm...I think I'll start giving tidbits of my poems instead of the whole
                          thing....make you guys want the book, not just to copy and paste the whole
                          thing from my emails!!!! ;)

                          Alone Unless...
                          by Haley Jones

                          Held close at night.
                          Deaths tight grip come to visit,
                          Till the pale light of dawn
                          Scares the visitor away.

                        • operabutterfly
                          Message 12 of 14 , Sep 17, 2002
                            Paul,
                            I am very dissapointed to hear such harsh words from you to one who
                            is so young. I had had it on good authority that you were a
                            gentalman, but it appears that I have been mislead. Too Bad, I was
                            so hoping to finally meet another Nosferatu that could rival my dear
                            Christopher.
                            Now, just so you know, move against ANY member of the Clan Toreador
                            and you will have me to deal with. I trust that your first loyalty
                            is to the Camarilla, therefore I should have no need to worry.
                            Please take this as what it is ment to be, a warning. I would not
                            like to see you hurt. I know that my dear Ana thought very highly of
                            you. I hope that her loyalty was well placed.
                            Constance Montgomery
                            Clan Toreador

                            http://mobile.msn.com

                          • Haley Jones
                            Message 13 of 14 , Sep 23, 2002
                              Thanks for the kind and comforting words Constance! I don't remember
                              meeting you, but it's good to see how you stick up for your clan and to tell
                              certain people to pick on people their own size.
                              I can't wait to meet (or remeet) you in person, and maybe we can go
                              shopping!
                              -Haley Jones of the Super Duper Clan Toreador