Re: [slaa] An Official Request from the new Harpy

  • Lynell Hisgen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
      hey
      its Lynell Hisgen  I play Ell Ghenis- brujah
      The only status I have at the moment is feared and that is from the possition held in SF I cant remember if it is sherif or scourge.  I as far as I know I do not owe anyone anything.
      Thanks for doing all the work behind the character.
      Lynell

      Snow Tigra <snowtigra@...> wrote:

      To my fellow Kindred,

      As the new Harpy of the city I will now be keeping track of status,
      boons and other important information.  To that end, I respectfully
      request all to contact me with the following information so that my
      records will be complete for the Prince.

      As a reminder I will need the following:
      *Your name
      *Your clan
      *Any status you have gained and who you have gain it from
      *Any outstanding boons, size and who they are owed to/from

      Please remember that any status not reported to the Harpy does not
      exist.  I will be double-checking the source of all status given to
      be sure my records are completely correct.

      Your cooperation in making this a smooth process is appreciated.
      Nyala Stone
      Clan Tremere
      Harpy of Siouxland

      (OOC: send me a PERSONAL email.  Please send asap so I can have this
      all ready by the next larp.  Send them to snowtigra@...)

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • Talina Fargo
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2005
        ooc:
        I should hope you have acknowledged too...:P
        -Miranda

        Subject: Re: [slaa] An Official Request from the new Harpy
        Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2005 12:17:48 -0800 (PST)
        hey
        Snow Tigra <snowtigra@...> wrote:
[...]
        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      • Lynell Hisgen
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2005
          Yeah I guess that would be good!!
          Sorry
          Also I didnt mean to respond to the whole group its been a crazy last year