Re: Re XT8 Optics Problem

  • Mike Ogden
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2001
      You're Welcome Teddie,

      The web site is already in the links section. I just wanted to you
      to see the illustration.

      I received my XT8 3 weeks ago today. Since then its been nothing but
      clouds and snow. (I just love Central New York weather.<g>) Except
      one night when there was a hazy break in the clouds. I had a quick
      look at Jupiter and Saturn. Not bad considering the haze. Much, much
      better than the view from the 3" newt I had as a kid. So all I've
      done lately is read up on the Messier Objects, surfed the web, lurked
      in newsgroups, and tweaked the scope. Oh yeah, and cleaned out the
      driveway. Five inches yesterday, Eight today and still coming down.

      Hey! I just had a thought, for any snow skiers out there. I'll trade
      you a weeks worth of snow for a weeks worth of clear skies. Any
      takers?

      Happy New Year to All,
      Mike