Re: [skyquest-telescopes] Re: Altitude encoder.

  • Mark Maxwell
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 8, 2013
      No worries,
      I had a moment and just thought I'd ask.  Glad you were able to fix it.  I've had many conversations with techs at Orion about the encoders and, though they seem to agree there is room to improve, they feel that the need just doesn't justify the added cost to re-engineer something that works..basically.  Anyway, good luck and clear skies.

      -mark